AlphaPlumbing.biz reviews

Tel: 410-255-5998

marym934
Mary M.
7/31/19

Excellent service-prompt, thorough and providers cleaned up after themselves. Providers took time to explain the newly installed sump pump and were more than willing to answer questions. I would highly recommend Alphaplumbing.

jordans96
Jordan S.
4/27/19

I appreciate you guys for fast booking for my water back flow test. The plumber was on time and quick. Alpha plumbing is awesome and I will continue to do business with you guys.

anonymousi419
anonymous I.
4/26/19

So far, I've interacted with Alpha in getting a bid on a job to install plumbing on a new pier. They were quick to schedule an appointment and very helpful in walking through the work. The bid was easy to understand, exactly what I asked for, and a good price. The work will be done in the coming weeks.

professionalt2
Professional T.
4/26/19

Efficient and friendly office staff. Efficient and informative plumber. Explained process thoroughly and was easy to talk to. Work was done in a timely fashion and the appointment time was respected. Great team.

reginaldn7
Reginald N.
4/26/19

An excellent company that provides outstanding service. The technician arrived on time, as promised. I was particularly impressed with the level of professionalism displayed the entire time during his visit and before leaving he tidied up to make sure that the area was cleaned and presentable. I plan to use them in the future and would strongly recommend Alpha Plumbing to any seeking good, professional service at a reasonable price.

michaelu27
Michael U.
4/4/19

Everyone I dealt with at Alpha were very professional. Mike came over and was efficient, clean, and really nice. This was my first time using your service, and if I ever need plumbing help in the future I will definitely call again. Thank you.

mikep283
Mike P.
4/4/19

Brothers Josh and Liam did the installation of a hot water heater. They arrived on time, worked with me to clean up after old HWH taken out and got the installation in quickly. They checked the installation very carefully and noticed a small leak in the original hot water service pipe. They called in to get permission to fix and made the fix quickly. Answered all of my questions. Final cost was right on the mark with the estimate. They were a great team.

jd490
J D.
4/2/19

They know there stuff and do good work! Plus they actually answer the phone, which is a rare quality these days.

barryi5
Barry I.
3/31/19

The technicians were courteous, neat, and very knowledgeable. The finished job looked great. I will use them again.

susanneh22
Susanne H.
3/29/19

I have used Alpha Plumbing for the last 8 years. They've assessed and then corrected my plumbing problems. I had lived in a condo, which had several problems Alpha Plumbing addressed. Based on their great service, I've continued to use them for the house I've been in for the last 4 years. Some of the problems have been typically small (like clogged toilets), but after a few uncloggings, Alpha Plumbing suggested I have my pipes redone where the clogs repeatedly happened - just as the waste exited my building into the yard. I followed their advice, and I'm glad I did -- no more clogs. The most recent problem was an uneven water pressure in the shower (the shower head was not clogged). After checking several things, Chris removed that water restrictor. Voila! Problem solved. Although that's something many people do for themselves, as I get older, it's one of those things I don't do anymore. Over the years I've met several of the Alpha Plumbing employees (and a few of them I've seen several times), and every one of them have been pleasant, proficient, and was conscious of how they treated my floors, fixtures, etc. Hopefully I won't have many more problems, but if I do, Alpha Plumbing is my choice.

marilynj30
Marilyn J.
3/22/19

Jamie was very thorough and diagnosed our problem. He was even earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise.

jscolumbiamdd
JSColumbiaMD D.
3/21/19

We had a broken toilet. It was loose and rocked around and was almost unusable. The plumber was friendly and knowledgeable and gave us recommendations and options. Excellent service and we will definitely use them in the future.

tmccombsx
TMcCombs X.
3/19/19

I have consistently had a positive experience with Alpha Plumbing. The scheduling process is quick and easy. I have always been successful to obtaining my preferred date and time for appointments. Most often Chris has been my assigned plumber, and he's great. He's friendly, neat, and well skilled. All of my plumbing projects have been completed timely and without further problems. I'd highly recommend Alpha Plumbing and especially Chris the plumber.

macy5
Mac Y.
3/15/19

The office promptly scheduled our request. Brian, the plumber, was excellent, efficient, informative, personable and cared about the quality of his work . We were completely satisfied.

sc221
S C.
3/14/19

I'll be calling Alpha Plumbing again in early April to have a second new toilet installed. Josh Watkins was extremely polite and respectful of me and my home. I truly appreciate that he located a leak at the street meter. Plus, he told me exactly what to tell the DPW rep. when I called them. A county employee came out within an hour, replaced a gasket and said the leak was fixed. I'll have your guy check the meter again in April.

stevem869
Steve M.
3/12/19

My call to Alpha Plumbing on a Friday morning around 11 wasn't an emergency. We had a very slow leak in the PVC vent pipes. I was hoping for someone to come out within 3-4 days. They were able to get someone to my house by noon. Andrew explained the problem to me, reworked the problem PVC pipes and was done within the hour. Finally, after 6 months, I can put up new drywall in the dining room ceiling where the leak was.
The costs I would face were explained to me over the phone beforehand by a very pleasant, helpful, and honest receptionist. The final bill I received was fair, and actually below my expectations.

stp9
St P.
3/11/19

Alpha responds promptly when we call. And the tech listens to our problems, addresses them promptly and correctly the first time, and they are always kind, courteous & knowledgeable.

We so appreciate how they do business!

peggyp52
Peggy P.
3/8/19

I called Alpha Plumbing for a leak underneath my kitchen sink. Allie was able to schedule me promptly and even called to ask if the plumber could arrive early! My kitchen is original to the late 80's with a floor to match, but even so, Chris carefully laid out covering so my floor wouldn't get dirty. After doing a thorough inspection under my sink, Chris replaced both my faucet which has leaked for months, and my disposal which now had water running out the bottom. When I explained to Chris that I never used the faucet sprayer, he suggested a simpler, less expensive replacement faucet on his truck to install! I appreciate his desire to save me some money. Many people at my church use Alpha and I am now a fan as well. My experience was just wonderful! Allie and Chris were professional, courteous, and mindful of my budget. What a blessing to know that I can call them in the future for skilled work done by honest, caring people. Thank you!

jcy
JC Y.
3/5/19

Best experience I've had with a plumbing company yet. Was professional, courteous, and most importantly explained what the issue was and how he was fixing it as he performed the work so I knew what I was paying for.

karenf83
Karen F.
3/4/19

I was extremely please with the service I received. When I called, I was given and appointment that was timely and in my time frame. The problem was more extensive than first thought but was completed quickly.
The cost was extremely fair and for a retired home owner that means a lot. The young men that did the work were polite, pleasant, efficient and cleaned up completely. I intend on having remodeling done and Alphaplumbing will be my plumbers. THANKS AGAIN.

kirstenb34
Kirsten B.
2/27/19

Chris I stalled a tankless water heater at my clinic. He was fast, professional and clean! The cost for the job was better than anyone else had quoted me and they were great with scheduling. I would definitely recommend Alpha plumbing to anyone considering them!

anonymousp376
anonymous P.
2/20/19

It was a very good experience and Brian was very good in his explaining of the situation and repairing the fawchet.We will use you again if need be.

anonymousi311
anonymous I.
2/9/19

We would like to thank you for taking care of our water supply leak in such a professional and timely manner. Your workers were efficient and knowledgeable. The plastic runner inside was very helpful in keeping down the amount of mud tracked on our floors. We especially appreciate that you were able to run the new water line with no damage to our porch, walkway, or landscaping. Thanks for fitting our project into your busy schedule.
We will certainly consider your business for future plumbing projects or repairs, and we will recommend you to friends who ask about plumbing work.

ayjayd
AyJay D.
2/5/19

Fair,competetive price for new water heater and expansion tank. Technicians were knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Have used Alpha on many occasions and have recommended them to several residents in the condo where I live,

bobl247
Bob L.
2/1/19

Called due to an increasing leak from the bathtub faucet. Due to a tech finishing another repair early, the tech was able to come to my home that afternoon. He quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to fix it. Very professional and courteous.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

AlphaPlumbing.biz?