AlphaPlumbing.biz

AlphaPlumbing.biz has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 790 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AlphaPlumbing.biz also ranks 64th among Plumbing sites.

• When unpacking the new water heater, they notice a dent.
  • Best experience I've had with a plumbing company yet.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AlphaPlumbing.biz?

“Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in...”

Kathleen Z.
4/14/20

Alpha Plumbing replaced copper piping in my home in the middle of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic. The team of plumbers were very attentive to safety. They also took extra measures to minimize the mess associated with cutting through ceilings, walls, and tile. They arrived on time, worked very hard for over 9 hours, and did a very good job cleaning up. They answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns. I am very pleased with their work.

“I was very disappointed with the service received”

Lois S.
6/4/18

I was very disappointed with the service received. I believe they played me by telling me my hot water heater was 20+ years old when it was was a model 11 years old and that I should replace it. Understandably 11 years old is old but certainly not as old as what I was told. I wouldn't recommend them. A friend of mind had the same service I was looking for and she paid $500 less then I was quoted, and her service was from a year ago. I feel I was being taken advantage of.

water heater (16) plumbing company (9) plumbing issues (11) plumbing work (9) sewer line (8) customer service (8) water line (7) plumbing problem (9) garbage disposal (6) office staff (5) quality work (4) great job (15)
kathleenz24
April 14th, 2020
jimk129
Jim K.
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great experience in a potentially bad situation. Hot water pipe beginning to leak during this time of Clovis. Did not need this problem, but it was solved quickly and professionally by Alpha plumbing.
loiss58
Lois S.
June 4th, 2018
pattyv26
Patty V.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Alphaplumbing resolved my water heater issues very quickly. They were very considerate in keeping us informed on each step and why. They went an extra mile to make our needs stress free.
kmrzp
kmrz P.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Alpha Plumbing teams were prompt, professional and focused on the job at hand. We had a front yard pipe bust and the team assessed the issue on a Wednesday and repaired it with precision and expertise on Thursday. We were very happy with their prompt response and professionalism. We highly recommend them.
donnac682
Donna C.
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
A friend of my Fred Ruff with the DRAIN CHIEF plumbing referred me to you. Said I would be very satisfied with your service and I am. Thank you.

Donna Catterton
elizabethk149
Elizabeth K.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
The process of replacing our pipes with pex was great. The team was professional and the job was fast. Price was much better too. A month out and we've had no issues.
cherylm206
Cheryl M.
January 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Our experience with Alpha Plumbing was severely frustrating and aggravating because their plumbers lack critical thinking skills, listening skills and common sense. We called Alpha to fix water dripping from our kitchen ceiling directly below a second floor bathroom. Before Alpha arrived, we determined that running the shower created NO water drips but that flushing the toilet did create water drips into the kitchen. When Alpha arrived, we told them water dripped when we flushed the toilet. Alpha plumber, Mike, and his assistant incorrectly decided the kitchen ceiling drip was coming from the shower without even looking at the toilet or testing the toilet. The whole time they were testing the shower by dumping water onto the handle, NO water dripped into the kitchen. They added caulking to the shower handle which was a leak problem but was obviously not the leak going into kitchen which we were asking them to fix. No matter how many times we explained the drip happened when the toilet was flushed, they refused to look at the toilet. They resealed the toilet only after my husband urged them to do something to the toilet, but they still insisted the toilet had nothing to do with the kitchen dripping problem. They treated us like we were stupid. After they finished working, I flushed the toilet and water immediately dripped into the kitchen. They insisted the water was leftover from the shower and ignored the fact that it only happened when I flushed the toilet. They would not listen to any reasoning and were only focused on performing the quick and easy fix to the shower. Mike arrogantly insisted that he had fixed the leak and stated that we would find no other problems. After they left, my husband cut a hole in the ceiling where the drip was. He could see a pipe coming from the toilet. When we flushed the toilet, we could see water running down the pipe. We called Alpha again and the next day they sent Dan. Dan fixed the leaking toilet pipe (proving we were correct that the kitchen drip was caused by the toilet) but insisted he would have done the same as Mike the day before. Obviously, he has no logic skills or common sense either. He also stated they do not cut drywall. Years ago, we had other plumbing work done by another plumber and they had no problems cutting drywall to get at leaks and making proper repairs. So we know plumbers sometimes cut drywall to see pipes. But Alpha plumbers are obviously lazy and are only interested in quick and easy repairs instead of diagnosing the real problem. We would rather have drywall repaired then have toilet water leaking into our kitchen or anywhere else. But Alpha did not care to listen to us, their customer. We do not recommend Alpha.
jenniferw185
Jennifer W.
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
We were able to get an appointment very quickly. The plumber was very professional, gave us practical tips, and the service was reasonably priced. We have some other jobs on our list and we will be calling Alpha Plumbing again. We would highly recommend them!
masoudl
Masoud L.
October 26th, 2013
Verified purchase
The plumber came to figure out the leak that was going on in the kitchen. The kitchen floor was completely and entirely wet, yet the plumber said a small valve was leaking. Which was not! He closed the valve, and charged $249 for a misdiagnosis. The leak was from a broken discharge pipe behind the counter.
js1066
J S.
December 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Handled several plumbing issues in less than a day. Leaking toilets (3), leaking tub, replace kitchen faucet and disposal. The tech arrived on time, was friendly, explained each problem, and repair, before fixing the problem. Cleaned up without a mess. I felt the final charges were reasonable and competitive.
tomw120
Tom W.
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
The technician was extremely friendly and professional. He clearly presented the options and resolved the problem quickly.
sharong193
Sharon G.
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
I received a call the same day I requested an appointment. The staff called me back to make sure everything was ok until the technician could arrive the following day. The service technician was extremely knowledgeable. He explained what needed to be done to fix my issue with my stove. He fixed it quickly. Excellent service
reginaldn7
Reginald N.
April 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
An excellent company that provides outstanding service. The technician arrived on time, as promised. I was particularly impressed with the level of professionalism displayed the entire time during his visit and before leaving he tidied up to make sure that the area was cleaned and presentable. I plan to use them in the future and would strongly recommend Alpha Plumbing to any seeking good, professional service at a reasonable price.
anonymousf647
anonymous F.
December 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
From reminding me that it was time for my check to informing AA County that it has been done - all well.
deeq5
Dee Q.
January 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I am very appreciative that you worked me in during a very busy holiday season. Chris was great, called me in advance, arrived on time, took extra time to explain the proper care of a garbage disposal. He also checked my hot water heater giving me very useful tips, and checked the drains in the bathroom, changing them so I could more easily get hair out of the drains. Also he was very efficient.
dalew90
Dale W.
July 25th, 2013
Verified purchase
The plumber did a good job. But with that I was very disappointed that showed up to replace the main water supple shutoff without a a 3/4" threaded ball valve. This is a commend fitting that I would expect to find on all your trucks. Then because he did not have the fitting I had to pay extra labor time for him to run to the store to get one. I expect a professional company to show up and work, not run around to stores getting common material for a job appointment which was scheduled to replace a main shutoff valve. No trouble shooting involved. Next time I will buy the material up front. Especially since your markups on the fittings was significantly inflated too.
tmccombsx
TMcCombs X.
March 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
I have consistently had a positive experience with Alpha Plumbing. The scheduling process is quick and easy. I have always been successful to obtaining my preferred date and time for appointments. Most often Chris has been my assigned plumber, and he's great. He's friendly, neat, and well skilled. All of my plumbing projects have been completed timely and without further problems. I'd highly recommend Alpha Plumbing and especially Chris the plumber.
scottq7
Scott Q.
September 25th, 2018
Verified purchase
Nice enough guys, thought they had it fixed within 10 minutes and were wrong. Proceeded to spend the next hour troubleshooting only to tell me they couldn't figure it out and recommend I get a new toilet or tank. Over $200 and I am literally 5 mins down the road from the headquarters. Just overall didn't feel good about value of service
anonymousi311
anonymous I.
February 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
We would like to thank you for taking care of our water supply leak in such a professional and timely manner. Your workers were efficient and knowledgeable. The plastic runner inside was very helpful in keeping down the amount of mud tracked on our floors. We especially appreciate that you were able to run the new water line with no damage to our porch, walkway, or landscaping. Thanks for fitting our project into your busy schedule.
We will certainly consider your business for future plumbing projects or repairs, and we will recommend you to friends who ask about plumbing work.
mikep283
Mike P.
April 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Brothers Josh and Liam did the installation of a hot water heater. They arrived on time, worked with me to clean up after old HWH taken out and got the installation in quickly. They checked the installation very carefully and noticed a small leak in the original hot water service pipe. They called in to get permission to fix and made the fix quickly. Answered all of my questions. Final cost was right on the mark with the estimate. They were a great team.
sc221
S C.
March 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
I'll be calling Alpha Plumbing again in early April to have a second new toilet installed. Josh Watkins was extremely polite and respectful of me and my home. I truly appreciate that he located a leak at the street meter. Plus, he told me exactly what to tell the DPW rep. when I called them. A county employee came out within an hour, replaced a gasket and said the leak was fixed. I'll have your guy check the meter again in April.
lindam710
Linda M.
February 8th, 2015
Verified purchase
My experience with contractors since moving to the area has been less than pleasurable. It's so good to be able to find the good ones! The technician was on time, efficient, and thorough. He cleaned up after himself as is expected (but not always done), and even helped me move a large package into the house! I will definitely recommend Alpha Plumbing given the opportunity, and will use again if necessary!
susanc452
Susan C.
July 16th, 2013
Verified purchase
Chris from Alpha was terrific--knowledgeable, friendly, informative. However, I felt the amount charged for less than 2 hours of work was steep.
karenf83
Karen F.
March 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was extremely please with the service I received. When I called, I was given and appointment that was timely and in my time frame. The problem was more extensive than first thought but was completed quickly.
The cost was extremely fair and for a retired home owner that means a lot. The young men that did the work were polite, pleasant, efficient and cleaned up completely. I intend on having remodeling done and Alphaplumbing will be my plumbers. THANKS AGAIN.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaPlumbing.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlphaPlumbing.biz?

Have a question about AlphaPlumbing.biz?