Garage Door Repair

Garage Door Repair has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Garage Door Repair also ranks 6th among Garage Door sites.

How would you rate Garage Door Repair?

“Garage Door Repair and installation”

James D.
11/4/18

I was in need of garage door repair and I decided to send a couple inquiries for some garage door estimates. Sammy responded within seconds and was able to work with my schedule for the repair (same day). The price to repair the garage door was a great deal compared to other garage door repair companies. Also Leo was professional and explained everything before he started working on the garage door.

jamesd766
November 4th, 2018
abdelwahaba
July 24th, 2018
I had a problem with my garage door couldn't open it call Allstate they came fast good service good price
sameht3
July 16th, 2018
My garage door was broken all state garage door came fast fixed the problem and gave me free maintenance.
Thanks again
epheyl
July 30th, 2018
I need to replace my rollers and balancing! Sameh response my call quickly and came over the next date on time! Great service! He finished change the roller within 30 mins! I was very pleased! Next time I will call Sameh for an upgrade!
abus15
November 4th, 2018
Garage Door was stuck and our garage door spring was broken we didn't know that so we kept trying to open it so we broke the opener. John cam to the rescue replace the garage door springs, rollers and our opener.
timothyj81
July 29th, 2018
My Garage Door was off track all state garage door came to my home fixed the problem and replaced my garage door springs.

Questions? Get answers from the Garage Door Repair staff and other customers.

sameht4
Sameh T.
CEO

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Garage Door Repair?

Have a question about Garage Door Repair?