Allstate-insurance-glen-allen-va.streetinsurance.us reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sandrat80
2/19/18
I bundled my homeowners and auto policies together in July 2017 with Allstate Ins through the Freeland Ins Agency in the state of Michigan. I set it up on automatic payment out of my bank account. Well my birthday was February 10 and when I went to renew my plates on my vehicles I found out that I had no vehicle coverage on my vehicles so for 7months I had been driving all over with no insurance coverage. Someone at this Freeland Ins Agency messed up and only put the homeowners in the system and not the auto. Now Allstate has told me in order for it to be fixed I have to pay 460.46 to cover the policy from july2017 to jan 2018 and 217.00 to renew the policy for 2018.First off I should not have to pay for coverage I never had and second why should I have to pay to cover up someones mistake so no one will know they had me out here driving around with no coverage??? At the most I should only have to pay for this years and not be put in a high risk pool as compensation for them putting me at risk of not being insured. I have been without a vehicle for 11 days now because they won't get me a proof of insurace until they can figure out how to write up the policy to save thier own butts so no one knows they messed up. I give Allstate and FreeLand Agency a 0000 zero rating. They are very poor on problem solving and satisfying thier consumer. Thier motto is "Your In Good Hands". Lol. It should be "What A Joke".

Questions? Get answers from the Allstate-insurance-glen-allen-va.streetinsurance.us staff and other customers.

Allstate-insurance-glen-allen-va.streetinsurance.us?