AllOutdoor.co.uk reviews

info@alloutdoor.co.uk

4 reviews with 5 stars

garyu36
10/8/19

After reading some bad reviews on other review websites I must admit I was a little worried. Now all I can say is the service, price and products from this online store are outstanding. Great customer service, after I emailed them with my concerns post order (from the MD no less). I have just received the goods. Exactly what I ordered, sealed in the bag in good time. I am very happy. How they do this for the price I have no idea (considerably cheaper than the big names) but I am very happy I've found them. I will be using them a lot more in the future.

stanm72
2/6/19

Highly recommend! Probably one of the best service you get among all the webstores, feel free to purchase and enjoy!

rupertd10
2/18/16

This company was great! Best price I could find online and arrive very quickly. The Customer service team were really friendly too!

alexw65
11/13/15

I was apprehensive ordering from this company having seen the reviews on here but they were the only stockist I could find of a particular part I needed. I called up and spoke to a member of staff in person and they were very friendly and helpful. My order was dispatched immediately and arrived the next day. Whatever the problems were previously this company provided me with excellent service. I will definitely be going to them again!

Questions? Get answers from the AllOutdoor.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AllOutdoor.co.uk