All Our Ideas

All Our Ideas has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. All Our Ideas ranks 32nd among Non Profit sites.

How would you rate All Our Ideas?

“When my good friend Judy and I were tweeners, we used...”

T N.
7/20/10

When my good friend Judy and I were tweeners, we used to play this game where we would pit two male friends (also tweeners) against each other, in elimination rounds, to see who would be the ultimate "funny guy", "cute guy", "best hair guy", "future husband guy" and so on. We did Kitten Wars and Hot or Not style warfare before they even existed (http://bit.ly/dm74oX), but our kittens were prepubescent boys whose voices cracked uncomfortably whenever they tried to sing Boys II Men songs. Okay, anyway, let's cut to the chase. The concept of All Our Ideas is similar, except the questions are more like, "What do you think is our most important national priority?", with answers like, "Expand funding for stem cell research", "Capital finance reform", "Provide quality healthcare for all", etc. Not as fun as Kitten Wars or my and Judy's childhood game but still an interesting use of open source technology to gather the opinions of thousands of strangers on serious or frivolous issues of relevance to you.

tn1
1,749 helpful votes
July 20th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the All Our Ideas staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Our Ideas?

Have a question about All Our Ideas?