Review of AlliedShirts

Tel: 800-273-4544
service@alliedshirts.com

reneej49
12/21/18

Don't, just.. don't. It was absolute TRASH. Such low quality should not even exist. Not to mention they butchered my order and now I have not one but TWO hideous hoodies. And of course nobody wants to respond to my emails.

sheltonb17
11/12/18

I spent a good amount of time uploading my logo and designing the shirts. After designing the shirts the order receipt showed proofs of what I designed. The proofs looked beautiful. What I received from Allied has garbage. The shirts seem to be good quality but the artwork/printing was very low quality. The print was dingy and old looking. The print that was supposed to be red was dingy pink. The print that was supposed to be black was dingy grayish. I emailed the company to ask them to remake the shirts. I didn't want a refund. They asked that I send pictures of the shirts, I did immediately. A few days later they asked for more pictures in natural light. I said I see where this is going and I'm not about to play this game. I will take it as a loss. Nothing is natural with the phone pictures today. Heck the pictures actually did the shirts justice as the phone auto corrects the colors. Just run people!

valenciab2
11/2/18

I ordered from this company on 10/18 with a guaranteed delivery for 11/2/18. I received an email stating that one shirt was out of stock and the amount for the shirt had been refunded to card. I called to ask why i wasn't given the option to change the shirt size instead of them just canceling. They stated it was out of there control, I said fine still ship the other 10 shirts they said okay will do. Today is November 2nd. I call them to ask why my shirts hadn't been delivered or no shipping information received, they stated another shirt was out of stock in medium. NO ONE CALLED ME OR EMAILED ME. Customer Service was horrible the manager JT had an absurd attitude with me as if it was my fault that no one contacted me. Don't use this company. Cheaper prices are not worth the headache of the service.

jeffx2
9/24/18

Pro:

1) Excellent Customer Support: early this month(Sept. 2018), Shortly after I submitted my design, the customer rep sent me three emails reminding the lower quality of my design and gave me some wonderful suggestions. After I emailed back the revised design, the rep sent two emails to acknowledge my new design and update the production process. On the day of shipping, the rep sent three emails to me updating the shipping information. Less than one week, I got my beautiful special T-shirts. Believe it or not, their customer service has been the best in my twenty year online shopping experience. They treat you like a family, not just a customer!
2)Excellent product quality: their T-shirts feel soft and great and surely 100% cotton. They offer options for both women and men. That is very important when you select!
3)Fairest price on line: I search four websites and their price is the lowest. Please go online and verify by yourself before your order.

Con: None

Recommendation: if you want to spend less and get better quality products, this is the place!

franks376
8/21/18

I ordered 4 shirts in July with 4 different names on a graphic design. Was charged and a month later, no shirts. I call them up. Allied says that my order was place 4 days before I called them. I send them the confirmation email dated a month prior AS WELL AS A SCREENSHOT of my PayPal showing (see attached) they took the money a month ago. After dealing with their inept "love support" team, I finally get the shirts and the shirts are WRONG! They printed 3 of the 4 shirts with the SAME name and design on it. (see attached picture) I call them back, this time LIVID because I had to reschedule a major event because of these idiots. I PROMISE them that if they don't fix it, I'm going to produce a special podcast episode about my Allied Shirts experience. Well, they didn't fix it. They just explained their BS policy to me... for the 18th time. People to beware of: Chevis S: (He will promise you the moon, says he understands, and will spout stuff like "I'm going to upper management and have a sit down with them", Iesha H: (She's a special brand of idiot. One of the shirts says CLUBBER WANG, she constantly repeated to me, "So, the shirt is supposed to say CLUB WANGER?" Not kidding, she said this about 8 times), Tara: (The last person I spoke with. The ONLY reason she called me back, and she made sure to mention this twice to me in our conversation, was because I "requested" a call back. First of all, I didn't "request" it, I DEMANDED it. Her brillant idea for a solution to this problem was to tell me the Allied Shirts policy for the 900th time. She didn't call me out of concern for not doing the job I paid for, she just called me because I "requested" a call. As if I'm just lonely and want to chat with someone. Some of the other nodding sycophants I dealt with were Laura K, Christine, Rashandria, and Lindy.

Stay away from these morons. They're not for real.

eugenior5
8/13/18

Extremely disappointing experience with this Company.

I ordered a week ago some T-Shirts for a School Reunion with my old buddies from High School, ordered and paid online (guaranteed delivery day 08/16/2018), called them last Thursday to make sure everything was in place and we would be good for delivery on the agreed date, and today (08/13/2016) I get an email from someone in the art department, stating that my order was on hold, and it needed approval.... I had already talked to them on Thursday... Long story short, they now tell me that there is no way I will get my shirts on time for our reunion, the person I talked to, had no sense or urgency or even a sincere concern about what now has turned in to a very frustrating experience.

Sincerely

Eugenio "AKA" Pissed off Former Customer

jimh423
8/6/18

You would think one horrible experience would be enough but I was stupid enough to order twice from them and both experiences were horrible. The images were so poor that the blacks were greys and you would not even make it out. They ignored my emails. First time they guaranteed x-mas delivery and did not get here until January. BUYER BEWARE, STAY AWARE FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY.

masayok
5/5/18

I ordered a men's T-shirt (dark brown) and a women's T-$#*! (light blue). When I received, I was so disappointed. The color of women's t-shirt was actually darker than what I saw online and it was printed on men's t-shirt. Because of the color was darker, the color of text I used for design didn't show well on that t-shirt. I made these for my friends' present but now I don't know what to do.

karieb1
3/28/18

If you ever need group t-shirts done, DO NOT GO WITH Allied Shirts!
I submitted a front and back design for 40 t-shirts, various sizes and all of them came back tilted, small, and missing an important line. I have been contacting them almost daily since March 17 and they keep changing what they want in order to place a full refund.
- First it was wantng a front/back picture
- 2nd was a couple pictures side by side
- 3rd at least 1/2 the shirts
- Now they want all 40.
I am not risking standing on a ladder to take a front/back picture of 40 t-shirts. It is clear on their part that they DID indeed leave out an IMPORTANT LINE of the logo and that from the pictures I have uploaded to them are tilted...but that just isn't enough for them.

heidie6
9/9/17

They gave us wrong shirts didn't care who's shirts I had and then couldn't/wouldn't get our shirts to us before event which also took away our ability to order from a reputable company. Apathetic customer service with timely refunding and zero compensation offered!!!! Should've bought local!!!!

tiffanyc53
3/23/17

I'm soo disappointed with the services and the delivery from this company, first they missed 1 shirt of my 12 that I order and now I received the package and they are ALL Medium that looks more like a S!! Really!! This has completely ruined my event and I will like a refund back, what you promise is not what is deliver!! The customer services team is very poor and for all the money you charge me for a express delivery this is not worthed!!!

I will never purchase anything from you guys and I will make sure all my partners and associates never used this poor services company.

Sincerely,
Tiffany
Order; 21245337

dorothyw8
7/22/14

Allied Shirts will price match any competitors price for their customized printed t-shirts! They alredy have incredibly low prices so they are tough to beat but it's still nice to know that they would price match if a lower price was found.

Questions? Get answers from the AlliedShirts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for AlliedShirts