Review of Alliedmv

Tel: (877-668-3999

1 Review From Our Community

rebeccam409
12/30/18

Received a call from Mike, manager of Allied Moving telling me that the moving company had hired was terrible and would never receive goods. Convinced me to change to his company telling me the service and delivery would be much better. Asked me is should come on the 9 of September to pick up and told them that Sunday is day of rest. Assured me would be there by Monday the 10. Told him that had to be out since had a dentist appointment 1.5 hours away on the 12. Called the 7 to confirm. 10 came and no one showed. Called repeatedly only to finally get ahold of Mike who told me someone would be there in 2 hours; no show. Called the following day on Tuesday 17 times only to finally receive a message from secretary stating would be there on Wed between 9-1. Told her this was unacceptable and finally got ahold of Mike. He told me that Monday was Rosh Hoshanah and the business not open. Never discussed with me. Told me that he didn't recall any discussion that Wednesday was an issue. I was told that he was doing me "a favor" moving my furniture and if "I could find anyone else at that late date to go for it." Next phone call was from another mover who could move me that afternoon. Went for it and called Allied that was cancelling their service. Received a call at 3pm from Allied Moving that they would be there by 5; told him had talked to Mike the preceding day and cancelled the service. Was told that would not be getting my deposit back.

Questions? Get answers from the Alliedmv staff and other customers.

Alliedmv?