AllianceBernstein reviews

1 Review From Our Community

michaelp69
1,387 helpful votes
10/11/13

After hearing about all the nightmares with all those other trade stock companies I am happy to report a trustworthy site. Of course they don't promise any crazy returns though. It is easy to get a check sent to your home address. It took about a week to get. Maybe because I put the request in on Friday night. They automatically send a quarterly report of my portfolio through regular mail automatically for those who are computer challenged. I like to have it sent to me because I rather get the professional quality looking print done. Also It forces me to look at what's going on in my portfolio. I have been using these guys since 1990 and back in the good old days I had to go through my rep. Now it is much easier to do things on line like fund exchanges, purchases, redemptions and tax summaries. You can still go through your rep. but it takes longer to get things done.

These guys are located at

AllianceBerstein
8000 IH 10W, 4th Floor
San Antonio, TX 78230

Contact at 1-800-221-5672 8:30am to 7:00pm (eastern standard time)

Info available 24/7 on account at 1-800-251-0539 touch tone access

Literature 1-800-227-4618

Or by speech press *6 all the commands are also printed on the quarterly statement.

Questions? Get answers from the AllianceBernstein staff and other customers.

AllianceBernstein?