Review of Allher

support@allher.com

1 star

janiceb77
6/24/17

4.5 stars. This is sorta the mullet of outfits... especially this particular cut. All business and dressy on top, but party and relaxation on the bottom. Rompers are already one of those weird fashion items where people can't seem to agree when or wear they are appropriate and this one I would say blurs the line even more. It is fairly short shorts coupled with a dressy sleeveless top and a slight plunging neckline. Between that and the black material if this were just a top it would be dressy business. It certainly looks cute but is also awfully dressy and a little skimpy for casual wear or office wear making it a little difficult to know exactly when to wear it. So far it has been successfully worn to dinner on one hot LA night and to one brunch. None of those are negative against the cute AF romper, its just something to think about before you go with this one... where will I wear it?

allisona18
6/22/17

I buy a lot of stuff on Allher.(Probably too much.) There are occasionally problems, And they are good at sending e-mails when necessary. I find the site easy to use. I always rely on the customer product reviews in my buying decisions.

alicek44
6/22/17

I have purchased many items on Allher and usually get what I ordered and its delivered fast. On the very few occasions when there has been a problem, Allher takes care of it to my satisfaction. I think they do a great job running their business.

clorisd1
6/22/17

Can not believe how great Allher is, easy ordering, easy returns. They have any and everything you need. With prime it is wonderful everything gets to you so quickly you can't believe it.

hannahg36
6/22/17

great prices and the best customer service. The best part of their are the customer comments on very product which helps in deciding whether to buy or not.

tiomd
6/22/17

Every time I go there I feel so welcomed, I have literally never had a problem returning items, or purchasing from them.

janet1550
6/22/17

I loved this shopping platform.Have made several orders and never had an issue.I would recommend to my friends, it's a great idea, isn't it?

lind5424
6/21/17

Allher is one of my favourite shopping outlets just like Forever 21. I love their collection, quality and pricing! Another store I would totally recommend stopping by if you love to shop and save along!

janej74
6/21/17

I've got a lot of clothes from here. it's convenient, stylish and fashionable. Ordered here for several times, so I can easily say that it's ok. Managers are so different but all in all the shop is one of those I'm planning to visit again.

ast161
6/21/17

I just bought a dress for my son's wedding. Love the big choice of the product and the high quality product. Free shipping and returns make it easy to find perfect clothes. When I have questions, customer service representatives are helpful and polite. I will continue to serve as a client of Allher.

jaues
6/21/17

I have always been like to buy clothes online, also like to buy online and clothes with the jewelry, will be compared, where the good looking where to buy

lovedollss
6/17/17

AllHer is a great place to shop. They have good clothing for a reasonable price. The clothes are unique and most of the time they are good quality.I like them.

Questions? Get answers from the Allher staff and other customers.

Allher?