Review of AllDeaf

AllDeaf reviews

1 Review From Our Community

samp205
12/12/14

Oh man... what a joke alldeaf is. I followed it through the years and went on it periodically. Never again. Trolling is obvious as are attacks if you disagree with most people. I watch the patterns. There are the meek who may comment but not say a thing. There are people who actually threaten posters. They are left alone. I was cautioned by the moderator that you need a strong presence to not be pushed off the website. It was a good warning but when facts are stated and you're told you're completely wrong and this continues with the other ignorant people out there, it's not worth it. I made a statement about hearingjourney.com being data scrubbed. I was attacked and told it doesn't happen and it would be reported to them. The site does remove comments and reporting the truth doesn't fall under any law. I was cautioning people about the validity of information on the website. I was in IT for a lifetime and know how to follow website control.

There used to be a list of deaf/hard of hearing websites and the sites were rated (it appeared to be with unbiased remarks). Alldeaf was near the bottom of the list as a "do not bother going there." If you're deaf or hard of hearing, give it a try but my focus on the internet has been to clear up misinformation out there, so alldeaf is not where I'm going to go.

Questions? Get answers from the AllDeaf staff and other customers.

AllDeaf?