Review of Alldaymall

Rating: StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
I bought a tablet from this firm via Amazon- the tablet is ultra fast- the camera is like a child's-but what really concerned me was it was to gave 8GB's of memory. I contacted the firm and spoke to Emma- their representative- as to be constructive in my criticism and to obtain any insight as to how to fully use the 8Gb's versus the 2Gb's I was getting. Below please find Emma's response- sounds reasonable and nice- yet after doing what she said- I wrote her back- guess what- she never responded- nor does anyone from this company care. Please refer to Emma's e-mail to me- you be the judge- still no 8Gb's as advertised.

Hi Mr. Leon Mauer

Greetings.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.
From your comments, we really understand that you are an honest guy and glad that you give us neutral comments.

For the storage problem,
Kindly note that the tablet storage divided into two parts, the 0.91 GB is the default path for software installation and the other bigger part is to copy the documents from the computer.
You may try to download App onto the computer firstly, then copy the files into the 5GB bigger space of the tablet, then start the installation.
If still doesn't work, please feel free to contact us.
Have a wonderful day.

BTW, may I know your order number, so we can check more details for you.

We appreciate your business. Any question or help, please feel free to contact us via email or Live Chat. We are here 7/24 to assist you.

Have a nice day!

Skype: www.alldaymall.com
Yahoo!Messenger:alldaymall@Yahoo.com

dorothyp9
7/8/14

All Day Mall has a wide selection of table PCs and offer unbeatable prices. They have a price match policy if you find the same device for a lesser price oint online and offer fast, free worldwide shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the Alldaymall staff and other customers.

Alldaymall?