Review of Allbuybaby

San Francisco, California 94115, United States
Tel: +1 401-542-0448

melaniel87
12/3/18

SCAM SCAM SCAM! After numerous emails and phone calls and making a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, who were also unable to get anyone from allbuybaby to contact them, I've finally accepted I've been scammed and the LEGO I ordered for my son back in March 2018 is never going to arrive.

Tip for consumers: TOTAL SCAM. Never order from this website.

elisat13
7/2/18

Purchased product. They charged the card immediately. 30 days later.. still waiting for product. They do not answer the phone. They don't respond to emails. I have disputed.

marcelaf3
6/28/18

Review before to buy always!! Allbuybaby is a company that never answer. I bought a product more than 20 days any answer yet. My order is in process!!

annap188
6/13/18

FRAUDULANT COMPANY...QUICK TO CHARGE CREDIT CARD...NEVER RECEIVED MERCHANDISE...SOME PEOPLE DO WORK FOR THEIR MONEY...PIECES OF $#*!

justinh219
6/12/18

I was burned by a similar website. Luckily PayPal refunded my money after a few weeks.
File a complaint.

Tip for consumers: File a complaint.

carolc300
6/7/18

I too placed an order on 5/18/18 and they took the money for the item and never sent the product. The phone number rings, I left a message twice & emailed 3 times or more and still no response and no product either! That's stealing if I ever saw it!
Carol C.

denisea117
6/5/18

No response or contact. Don't buy. Completely not legit. I will fight it with my credit card company.

ss317
5/30/18

Title says it all. read other's reviews. Billed my credit card two months ago. Company does not reply to emails. Phone rings busy 24/7

mckennac7
5/28/18

Just as all others have said, this website is a SCAM. Any positive reviews on here must be fake. They charged my credit card the day I ordered the item and never sent it. I've contacted my credit card company and they are going to start a billing dispute to try to get my money back. Don't order ANYTHING from here. The prices are too good to be true.

annm368
5/19/18

I ordered a shark vacuum cleaner since the price was the best I could find, and I got it in the 3-5 business days as promised. Couldnt have been any better or smoother.

jordans122
5/17/18

Fake contact info, item shipped from manufacturer, but was cancelled enroute and returned to the manufacturer. The company does not respond to emails and their phone number is disconnected. Chance of getting a refund seems slim at this point.

serenam12
4/30/18

I ordered something here and didn't even think anything of it until I received fraud notices from my bank asking me to confirm the order, which prompted me to research the site. After seeing these horrible reviews, I panicked and tried to cancel my order. Yup, the phone number doesn't work and I emailed with no response but 3 days later I received my item. So I have to say it's not a total scam - there is just no way to communicate with them. I thought I would post this in case anyone else starts to panic after placing an order.

kaiz8
4/26/18

I should've known this is a scam when the price is so much cheaper than the competitors. I ordered a play mat on 4/19, and it's 4/26 now, the order status is still showing "processing". I tried to call them, and it was a non-working number. That's enough to convince me that this is a fake company. I'm going to dispute my credit card charges with my bank today and report it to federal agencies. No one needs to be scammed by them again!

tedm73
4/2/18

Their site is functional, but they are not fulfilling orders. As people have already indicated, you place the order and then it just sits in "order processing" status indefinitely. The phone number rings busy and emails are not responded to. I am now going through the process with American Express to dispute the purchase and receive a refund.

chadp22
3/27/18

The shipping almost took 2 weeks, which was much longer than what the site had said, but I did receive the item as described.

connieo11
3/25/18

Don't order from this " company" they charge you and you never received the items. The phone number listed doesn't work and according to my bank it shows you get charge because it's out of the country even know it says California! Get a damn job and quit scamming people! Bunch of loosers!

toddp41
3/23/18

Other reviews are correct. They will take your order, charge your card, not ship, and have a non-working customer support number.

laurab330
3/19/18

I ordered a stroller, and I called a few days later, but their phone number does not work. Also, I emailed their contact email, and I have not gotten a response.

ellien12
3/18/18

Be aware dont buy nothing from them.They charged right away from my credit card but never got my order and no answered to emails and their phone doesnt work ,now I try to back my money trough my credit card .

I received no refund and the item was never shipped to me. Total SCAM

By Melanie L.

I was scammed. Even the better business Bureau couldn't help me get my money back.

My order from March 16th 2018 never was sent. This site is a SCAM

By Melanie L.
Questions? Get answers from the Allbuybaby staff and other customers.

Allbuybaby?