Review of Allaboutwinning

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

gedm
3/3/12

I would strongly advise anyone to stay away from this company. If you participate in online competitions (like my partner) you may of already heard of them or most definitely have received an email from them promoting some silly scam promotion. Basically they offer a competition entering service (there's a few about on the internet) but I warn you before hand - DO NOT give this company your card details. When you join (they offer this 14 day trial) they will ask to take a very small amount from your card for anti fraud purposes and then £29 a month thereafter. I have found many other "victims" of this company. Contacting them is virtually impossible via email (they never respond) and the contact number no one ever answers. In my partners experience he cancelled via email two days after joining as he read negative feedback about them. But they never answered and they debited the £29, he was never able to even login to the account at all (logins never worked). Our bank is refunding us and have stopped the authorisation. My bank must of contacted them somehow and they emailed to explain we didn't cancel in the appropriate manner, you MUST cancel via logging into your account, its the only way. We replied highlighting there service is terrible and nothing more than a scam.
As our experience is not the only one and (amazingly!) this company are promoted all over so called "reputable competition websites" and is very affiliate fueled, please take care and stay away from them. They also go under the name OnlineChance and one of their many offers are free £20 Amazon Vouchers. Just a warning I wanted to share...

Questions? Get answers from the Allaboutwinning staff and other customers.

Allaboutwinning?