Review of AlizeeDress

Tel: 400-700-9665
service@alizeedress.com

jillp11
10/9/14

I ordered a flower girl dress for my daughter in August. It was delivered very quickly however it was stolen off of my porch after it was delivered by EMS. Alizeedress.com was awesome to work with. They dealt with EMS during the investigation and when the dress was reordered they very quickly made and sent us another. The dress was beautifully made. I would recommend this company and I would use them again.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
9/28/14

Common Chinese wedding dress scam, were they use stolen pictures. Did you notice they have no company name and no address? They like to hide the fact that they are in China.

Payment method is just wire transfer and Western Union - both are impossible to recover your stolen money.

sharonb36
9/28/14

Perfect dress, good quality and all details are exactly as I wanted them to be. service was great, and the dresses are incredible, looks the same as the pics, thanks! I will recommend your site to all my friends!

gregoryt10
9/25/14

I ordered my prom dress on 21st Jan, received it on 13th Feb...... The dress is fabulous, fabric is exquisite & the workmanship excellent. Very pleased with my purchase as I was apprehensive after reading negative reviews. Would highly recommend this site.

dianes43
9/25/14

I will definitely keep buying my gowns from you guys. The dresses have always been true to the size. Can't wait for them to wear it!!!

christinej12
9/23/14

I got the dress last night and I must say... WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!! I A B S O L U T E L Y L O V E I T !!!!! The shippment was really fast tho I was told that shipping to an APO it will take between 25-30 days. I placed my order on the 6th of Sep. and get the package on the 22nd of Sep. . I am really happy and you just got yourself an longtime customer!!!!! Love it!!!!!! Ill send some pics from the wedding. Best regards from Germany! :)

daisyw4
9/22/14

I bought three bridesmaid dresses from this site, they were beautifully made, on time delivery, the only question is that one of the dress was a little long, I have to get it altered. Hope you guys can do better next time, will use again!

nicholem1
9/19/14

My dress arrived in about a week and a half from the time I ordered it and I was totally amazed at how awesome the quality is - there is so much detail and it really does look just like the picture. I was really nervous about ordering online but thought it was worth the risk. It fits me perfectly (had it made to measure) and is absolutely beautiful. I actually bought another dress from the site to wear at the wedding reception (because the first one was so cheap and beautifully made). Would totally recommend buying from this site...why spend thousands of dollars when you don't have to!

suzannek7
9/10/14

I placed an order on the end of August,hipping only took like 10 days which was very impressive.Received my necklace and a few other things last week. I love my necklace. Even my close friends.They are even thinking about buying one. I especially like the blue rhinestone in the middle of the word rock. Wasn't expecting that because in the picture it shows a clear one.So Im very satisfied with the service from AlizeeDress.

Questions? Get answers from the AlizeeDress staff and other customers.

9 Photos for AlizeeDress