Review of AlizeeBridal

AlizeeBridal reviews

service@alizeebridal.com

christinej12
11/4/14

I will only ever buy my dresses from Alizeebridal I love my dress, it fit perfectly, my dress is so much better than anything I could have bought in a store....VERY HAPPY,!!

nicholem1
10/31/14

I love the dress and the price and the wonderful size selection. Although i wish when you choose your color of your dress the picture would change to that color because for my dress the fabric was Tulle and there wasn't a Tulle in the color chart so that would have been more helpful on my choice. Also I wish the shipping wasn't so much 24.99 for shipping? Never paid that much but i think when i saw my dress it was worth it. I would highly suggest getting a dress from alizeebridal.com.

suzannek7
10/29/14

I just got my dress today which is Friday, I ordered it Tuesday of last week. I had read on other sites that when they got their dress's that they looked cheap and like curtains... So when I got the email that it was here I immediately called my brother and told him to open it and asked him if it looked like one. He said, " That would be one expensive curtain." I was relieved. I got home and looked for myself and it was S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G! I was so happy and I tried it on and it was a little loose but I lost a little weight before it got here so that's to be expected. A lady my aunt knows is taking a little in for me. But everyone Loves it and so do I. I am defiantly going to be buying from here again!! :) Love the quality, Great work men ship, Beautiful gown! Everyone at my pageant will be super JEALOUS! <3

brendap10
10/25/14

I tried my dress on today for the first time! It looks gorgeous and exactly like the picture. I did the custom sizing and I would encourage everyone to measure and measure again before getting a custom order because I got the exact measurements I put! Thank you Alizeebridal, I cannot wait for me wedding!

ruthz3
10/19/14

I had to send the item back due to it poor quality and would buy another from vandresses.com.

richardw66
10/15/14

I really love this dress,same as photo simple yet elegant, it is more than excellent job, I really appreciate the makers of this dress. Thank you all for the wonderful and excellent job. Cuddles to you all.

shirleyr22
10/11/14

One of the BEST INTERNET MERCHANTS I have ever done business with. I ordered my dresses from them...it arrived weeks before I thought it would and the fit was MAGNIFICENT!! Honestly, if you have someone measure you, you will NOT be disappointed! All my bridesmaids had their dresses from them as well! I cannot compliment them enough ~ honestly!

rochellep2
10/7/14

I ordered this dress on the 8 September 2014, after receiving the first email confirmation, with the dress I ordered but not with my Details, I live in South Africa, and it had a delivery address to the USA. In a panic I confirmed my details, she said not to worry, a few days later I received another email to confirm an order for another completely different dress, that I had never seen before, they apologized for the error. Then on 28 September, I received an email saying that my dress has been sent via Aramex with a tracking number, because of the previous emails with incorrect addresses, I immediately checked the tracking number, which is invalid, I emailed Alizee bridal to please confirm the number they replied just forwarding the previous email, obviously not checking the number. The tracking number to this day is still invalid, I have emailed Alizee Bridal every day, explaining how worried I am and have not received one email back! I honestly doubt I will ever see this dress. I am heart broken, Please also note that they monitor the reviews on their website, so obviously are not publishing any complaints!

charlesy8
9/27/14

This is a beautiful wedding dress! I ordered it on Alizee Bridal. It took about a month to get here but it was well worth the wait. This dress is very flattering for my body type. It definitely needs to be pressed when you take it out if the box before you wear it. I am very happy with this dress.

gregoryt10
9/18/14

I had my first online experience recently with Alizee Bridal. I made a mistake on my purchase, and when I contacted the customer service, she resovled the issue very patiently. She took care of everything from ordering to delivery. I am very satisfied with her service and the beautiful wedding dress.

lesliek18
8/14/14

I ordered a jacket from this site for my wedding dress. The price seemed so cheap and the picture looked adorable. I received the jacket and to my dismay was beyond disappointed with the quality of the jacket. It didn't look like the picture. The seams on the jacket were also VERY poorly sewn. A couple of the beads were hanging by a thread. The jacket is not worth the price. Also, the return policy is terrible. Know that you are ordering from The People's Republic of China....so you have to upload an image showing proof as to why you are disappointed or why you would like to return it. THEN, once your picture has been reviewed and accepted, you can send it back to CHINA where you will only receive 85% of your money back . You have to pay expensive shipping costs to ship it to China so it's not worth it in the end. I would NOT recommend this site. It looks great - they have a great photographer - but quality is very, very poor. Also, you can't even submit a review on their site for the product. The review goes to a site manage for "review modification". Sketchy.

Tip for consumers: I would not recommend this site.

anjeyl
8/5/14

Alizee Bridal is a really neat place to buy wedding dresses and more. they have a big selection and all of the dress are inexpensive. Customer service is okay but not the best.

roslynb2
7/21/14

Great site, well-made dresses and fast delivery. I lived in US, the dress took about two weeks to be arrived to my home, very fast. Thanks for all you did, highly recommend alizeebridal.

adaf3
7/10/14

I was nervous about ordering dresses online, but my experience with JJHouse was great! Their site has a lot of pictures of the dresses so it's easy to browse and find the perfect dress. The color was exactly how it appeared online, too, which was another thing I worried about. It's also nice that you can upload custom measurements to have the dress tailor made for your size, though I found their pre-existing sizes to match those of most instore sizes.

Their website had changed,don't know why, now it is http://www.marryalizee.com/

By Shirley R.
Questions? Get answers from the AlizeeBridal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AlizeeBridal