Review of AlisonAndIvy

sales@alisonandivy.com

1 Review From Our Community

brianh220
6/1/17

If I could give less than 1 star, I would. In April 2017, I called this company to order some earrings for my wife for Mother's Day. There was a little customization needed, as I wanted 2 different names engraved in the earrings (one name on each). They said it would be an additional $25 but they GUARANTEED I'd have it by Mother's Day. That day got closer and closer and never heard from them. I kept calling and the representative kept saying "they're in production and you should have them by Mother's Day." The day before, I still had gotten no order or shipment confirmation nor tracking information. When I called, I told the same rep that had been avoiding the situation that I didn't believe a word she was saying and that I needed to talk to her manager. The manager informed me that the earrings were not in production because of the customization issue; that they had "slipped through the cracks." She assured me then that I would have them by the end of the week (after Mother's Day) and that they would be free. As I write this on 6/1/17, I still don't have the earrings nor have I received any confirmation emails or tracking information. The manager keeps saying "I'll check with production and let you know." I would never order from this company again and if you do, then don't say you haven't been warned. They are truly an awful company.

Questions? Get answers from the AlisonAndIvy staff and other customers.

AlisonAndIvy?