Review of Alihello

Alihello reviews

Tel: 0411-3977500

peggiem
1/13/09

ALIHELLO is a FRAUD---STAY AWAY FROM THEM! - I bought boots from them & it has been a might mere! They were late shipping & when I got them they were too small & FAKE! I have the same UGGS in another color , which I bought in Bloomingdales, & they look different & fit completely different! I have been trying to return them & they don't return my email! There was NO receipt with the boots, so I have no idea when to return them! I am not going away until they do something about this problem! My next thing is to go to the Bank & PayPal told me something I could do! They WILL take my boots back & give me my refund eventually!

sm
12/5/08

FAKE UGGS FROM CHINA? - They will charge your credit card immediatly & thereafter are very hard to reach. Do not be fooled. UGG has been notified of this website. UGG has varified that www.alihello.com is not a dealer.

amym
11/21/08

Ugg shoe order - Do not order Ugg boots from this website. I ordered a pair of boots and the sole came off on the third day. I think the boots are fake. The company ships their products from China. I do not think the Ugg company ships their products from China. I have had to call my credit card company to have my money refunded because the company wants to charge me shipping to return the product. They also do not offer refunds. Exchanges are a hassle.

Questions? Get answers from the Alihello staff and other customers.

Alihello?