Review of Alienadv

Singapore 048616

anitag55
Anita G.
2/20/18

Amazing attention to their clients! Pallav did a fantastic job in ensuring our booking for our Kilimanjaro climb and safari were nothing short of a breeze

stephenc239
Stephen c.
1/18/18

Excited to start this adventure !

Then I'm sure I'll do a proper review when we are done with our trip !

joanc117
Joan C.
1/6/18

It has been very easy to deal with Pallav. He has been very patient and obliging with all my enquiries.

philipk54
Philip K.
12/24/17

We found AlienAdv by chance and were very happy with their service. The very quick responses were very detailed with valuable insights.

tommym99
Tommy M.
11/30/17

Both Pallav and Robert at Anacondor have been incredibly helpful and patient answering all my questions throughout the booking experience so far. Looking forward to starting our trek.

lenh34
Len H.
11/5/17

Awesome service and professionalism on behalf of Pallav. Exceptional all the way through the process.

luisc127
Luis C.
10/26/17

I was able to ask con correct many thing on my itinerary. They seem to be kind and willing to support. Hoping the same behavior during the trip.

anthonyu13
Anthony U.
10/6/17

Pallav has been absolutely fantastic. Hands down the best service I have ever had for any service in my life. He was prompt, informative and reliable and made the whole process so much easier for me.

elliu
Elli U.
10/6/17

Fantastic service, very happy with the service I have received from Pallav, he was extremely helpful

elles17
Elle S.
9/30/17

They have been so easy to use. All I had to do was outline the dates I was considering and they helped me build my timeline AND pick the best route for me! They gave me the time I needed to make my decision, without sending me email every day!

melisas8
Melisa S.
9/10/17

Include a company image signature in your emails to make them look more professional. Overall very polite and responsive service.

johnk753
John K.
8/18/17

Pallav gave quick and informative responses to all my questions. Was able to move my dates around without a problem and just all round really great!!

thomasm367
Thomas M.
8/3/17

Only just booked our Salkantay Trek so I will post a review when we're done with it all too. So far We're super excited and feel secure in going with Pallav and AlienAdv. Pallav has been very great with communicating and answering any questions we had.

Hopefully the hike will be as good as it sounds!

christineb271
Christine B.
6/27/17

Lovely Kilimanjaro Hike and Safari in Tanzania! Pallav, my rep, replied to my many questions patiently, and provided multiple options to choose from. The guides were excellent and very caring. Me and my wife felt well taken care of. I would gladly use their services again for my next adventure. Highly recommended!

garrym46
Garry M.
6/26/17

This is our first time with Ankit and Alien Adventures. Excellent,we are all booked for our Kilimanjaro trek in September,and it's been a very smooth operation. Very professional and quick to respond to our every query. We would definitely go through them again for an international adventure.

maryt261
Mary T.
6/26/17

Pallav is amazing! All of my questions have been answered quickly and the booking was so easy! I cannot wait for this adventure !
Thank-you so much for putting up with my non-stop questions and putting my mind at ease !

tanyan18
Tanya N.
6/16/17

Wonderful service! Booked Mt Kilimanjaro climb and a Full Tanzania Safari with alienadv - not only because of the great price options they offered but the ease with which all my concerns/questions were answered. They are like your personal travel advisors and go to extreme lengths to cater to your needs. Highly recommend!

kellyg148
Kelly G.
6/16/17

Excellent communication. Answered all of my questions. Responded very quickly. I was given many options and never felt pushed into anything. I'm so excited for my trip. The booking process was flawless.

jacobd54
Jacob D.
6/16/17

alienadv.com were very helpful throughout the process of booking our Kilimanjaro trip. They were super informative and explained the different levels of climbs and the various creature comforts that each different trip offered. super helpful and I would definitely recommend!

martinc158
Martin C.
6/16/17

Perfect Kilimanjaro and Serengeti Safari booking experience. They emailed and called me to make me absolutely comfortable for my adventure in Tanzania. Pallav was always approachable and was very quick to reply to our queries. All in all, it was a great great experience thanks to alienadv.

ethank27
Ethan K.
6/16/17

Booked a 7 Day Lemosho Kilimanjaro climb and 3 day lodge tanzania safari with alienadv.com. As a solo traveler going to Africa for the first time, I was worried but these guys made it absolutely painless. All my concerns were well answered and they were always approachable. Thank you very much and I'll definitely recommend booking with them!

belindab53
Belinda B.
6/16/17

Excellent for Tanzania safari! Ankit from Alienadv.com was very helpful and answered our dozens of emails perfectly to make it the best possible African experience for us. We saw the wildebeest migration in Serengeti, Big 5 in Ngorongoro and safari lodges were all as requested. Thank you and highly recommend!!

daniellej38
Danielle J.
6/8/17

Really helpful, helped me choose the right company for my needs and requirements and answered all my questions!

168 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Alienadv staff and other customers.

Alienadv?