Review of Alice.com

Tel: +1-608-662-1780
members@alice.com

richardj5
5/9/13

Update: Alice now charges for shipping of any order of less than $49, so I've downgraded my rating.

Offers a huge selection of household items (incl. nutritional supplements) shipped free at a surprisingly low cost that's often reduced further by manufacturers' coupon offers. The minimum order of 6 items is easily achieved. Tip: For the best deals when searching for a particular item, sort by Price Per Unit or filter by Bargain Hunter.

brendat
2/27/10

Living in a rural area with not a lot of shopping options, this will save me lots of time and money. I look forward to using it more so I don't have to haul my 4 kids in the car every time I just need some shampoo. I also love the fact that they have coupons you can redeem online.

The only thing I would like to see more of is larger sizes in products (especially cleaning/laundry) because I have 4 boys and go through it quickly. Other than that, I would say, definitely give it a try. =)

Questions? Get answers from the Alice.com staff and other customers.

Alice.com?