Review of AlibabaAgent

cs@alibabaagent.com

1 star

leem238
3/18/19

I recently ordered some items in Alibaba thru Alibaba agent with no problems! Fast and very efficient service!

Response from Alibaba A., AlibabaAgent Representative
Hello Lee!

Thank you so much for your kind review and looking forward to serving you in your future orders.

Best regards
graceb57
4/21/17

At first, I was hesitant to outsource at Alibaba.com because of some bad reviews I read from others. But I was so glad I found Alibaba Agent because they helped me find a reliable supplier and now I got the products I need for my business. And they have a great service, as they do all the hard works for me. Thank you so much!

Response from Alibaba A., AlibabaAgent Representative
Hello Grace,

We really appreciate your opinion about our service,
It's an honor to us that you are happy about dealing with Alibaba Agent.
Thanks for your valuable review and choosing our agent.

Happy to serve you!
Best Regards.
jeanm106
4/13/17

I bought an item from a bad seller. But having alibaba agent is very handy. They properly check your items and make sure theyre of good quality. You dont have to deal with these sellers, alibaba agent do all the work for you.

Response from Alibaba A., AlibabaAgent Representative
Hello Jean,

Thanks for giving Alibaba Agent some of your time to write your opinion which is very valuable for us.
we are really very pleased that you are satisfied with our service
Thank you again for choosing Alibaba Agent. :)

Best Regards,
sams348
4/13/17

Using the site is very easy. I love the way they handle my purchases. Will definitely use their service again.

Response from Alibaba A., AlibabaAgent Representative
Hi Sam,

We really appreciate your opinion about our service,
It's honor to us that you are happy about dealing with Alibaba Agent.
Thanks for your valuable review and choosing our agent.

Happy to serve you!
Best Regards.
kathyj50
4/12/17

I tried Alibaba Agent and I was surprised how fast they deliver! They have a great team, good service and very safe for new customers.

Response from Alibaba A., AlibabaAgent Representative
Hello Kathy!

So wonderful to hear that from you!
Looking forward to serving you in your future orders.

Best regards
Alibaba Agent

Dear Customer Please provide us with the link to check its details: Note we are only buying agent, what we do, we purchase the products instead of customers charges 5% of Product Cost. It includes inspection service, warehouse storage, packing, consolidation service to reduce shipping cost. We inspect each product based on the specifications thru sensory evaluation using human senses such as sight, touch, etc, as applicable. But we cannot provide absolute assurance as to the quality of the product as it can vary from person to person. If you want to ensure your items, we can offer you pictures(1 USD/piece) of the items you ordered. As an intermediary, we do our part to request orders based on the links you send us, regardless whether it is genuine or not. Best Regards

By Alibaba A., AlibabaAgent Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AlibabaAgent staff and other customers.

AlibabaAgent?