Review of ALEKS

Irvine, CA 92618, US
Tel: 714.245.7191

aleksn1
2/18/19

I LOVE THIS SITE SO MUCH!!! "They are fOrcIng me seNd helP" IT IS THE GREATEST SITE AND HELPS YOU GET CONFUSED WHILE TALKING ABOUT IT TO YOUR FRIEND ALEX. (It can also be kinda disgusting) Me: I'm doing Aleks. Alex: WTF.

raymondz17
2/17/19

$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!$#*!

lacid
2/17/19

I have been using aleks in my math class, we have to do an entire pie slice as a major test grade, and if you do not complete all of the pie slice by the given time you'll be making a 70 for a test grade, even if you had 1 topic left you would not be given credit for the work you did. I cannot stress enough that I hate this math website, you do not even learn what they put in front of you. Many people in my school have talked about how much they hate aleks, it puts on too much stress to finish it, and if you get a knowledge check it will kick you back to the last pie piece and make you complete those again before you can finish the one that is currently due. As someone who struggles with generalized anxiety disorder this sets my anxiety through the roof. I cannot tell you how many times I have just broke down into tears trying to finish my homework. This website is not made to help you learn, it is just an easy way to have teachers put work onto students with out doing any teaching.

jamesp772
2/16/19

ALEXS is a really bad wabsite.It is useless and makes you extremely mad.AlEXS ends up in arguments and bad discussions please don't use ALEXS.

aids
2/15/19

I was a happy child, then aleks appeared, and i sunk deep into the depths of depression, and attempted suicide. Dont make the same mistake.

noahb56
2/14/19

Aleks sucks because, im bad at maths because it lowers my self confidence and convinces me to hang my self off of my children's corpses. But then aleks comes around and I am killing my kids now to actualy hang my self off my kids. Goodbye cruel world. F***!

Oh crap I have a boner

boib2
2/13/19

It's the most painful thing realizing the reason my grades are so low and i can't get into my ideal high school is because of this here website. i would rather go to Alabama to see my weird uncle. This made the devil repent. We're suppose to fear god but i think god fears ALEKS

this is anything but user friendly because apparently i have been unknowingly doing the wrong thing but how the hell was i supposed to know! i would never invite this thing to my minecraft server. 0/420. i would rather play fortnite then do this

sadp2
2/11/19

I would rather shove a hedgehog up my vagina then do this. I would rather eat the hair out of my shower drain with a plastic spork. I'd rather rub chunky diahrea all over my face. This $#*! teaches me nothing. NOTHING. I'll Put lemon juice down my pp hole if it means i won't have to do this. Say UWU unironically. I would rather lick a homeless womans $#*! while she beats me with a dead otter and tells me to go deeper. I'd rather read dobby the house elf fanfic smut. This site is garbage, just like me. UWU SUCK IT. I would rather suck the milk from a rabid goats titties than this. PERISH

Tip for consumers: DOn't

billyb178
2/10/19

ALEKS is a sadist piece of crap. Knowledge checks make you do a lot more work, and don't even count towards you grade. Click through it, sure, but then you get a crap-ton more work!

searc1
2/9/19

No modules you can assign, have to create everything using limited questions if you want worksheets. Terrible waste of money. Khan academy is free and 100 times better.

mikailag
2/9/19

I'm astonished to see people complaining about doing 5 topics a week. Teachers in my high school insist on at least 15 topics biweekly, which most people do complete. This program allows you to self teach yourself which will come in useful when attending college (if you chose to do so)...really in life overall. It is crucial to be able to examine instructions, to be able to READ and UNDERSTAND to then follow directions. I think Aleks knocks "spoon feeding" completely out of the park!

I thought I was bad at math all my life until I began using this program. It showed me that I just understand most things in math in a different way and that the way a teacher may stand and explain a problem to me isn't the only way to understand the problem. I understand that Aleks' explanations may not be the best at times (at least for me), but where responsibility comes in. I copy and paste the topic into Youtube and I get easy-to-understand explanations. Taking notes will also help immensely.

The moment I stopped complaining about Aleks was when I began excelling. This is a fine program and I suggest that you embrace it. Complaining stops growth. Learn to adapt to new situations.

gabed14
2/8/19

This is the worst piece of shizz web site I have ever seen in my hole life and schools should never have to use this web site. And i feel really bad about having people uses this site.

breads
2/8/19

Working for team 10 would be better than this. I would rather stare into the scorched rectum of Satan, than do ALEKS every day.

bobbyp54
2/8/19

I swear this program was actually invented by Satan. It has the least user friendly site on the F$%*& planet. It teaches you nothing. While using ALEKS I had to use khan academy videos to actually teach me what I am doing. AND ITS NOT EVEN FREE. literally khan academy but paid and way worse. Ok but for real don't waste your money. It is incredibly laggy. The explanations are about as vague as vague can get. It is either 1st grade level problems or college calculus i swear this program makes me want to put a bullet through my skull and end it all.

ashg16
2/8/19

there are a lot of jokes, but i really mean this. aleks is a laggy, slow site. it has terrible coding and is not well thought out. i cannot believe i payed for this. the explanations are vague and unhelpful, which is really the worst part of it, because if you dont understand something, theres nothing you can do about it, use kahn academy. Dont waste your money and time.

imamd
2/7/19

Everytime i get an answer right it always flips it to get it wrong so i have to redo the ENTIRE thing

joeyc53
2/7/19

BadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBadBad

jacobr107
2/6/19

I'm deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddd

michaeld952
2/6/19

I really hate aleks. I would rather do paper assignments because if you get on problem wrong, it makes you do like three more and there have been many times when I had to stay up until past midnight to finish them. They don't teach anything, they just make me frustrated. And then the parents see 2 topics and they're like, "oh, only 26 problems, that's easy!" But in reality it is 26 sets of 3-5 problems each.

oliviaf31
2/5/19

The worst form of Sisyphean torture any living human could ever endure. 5/5 stars for accuracy in representing the fiery pits of Hell.

enriquoh
2/4/19

Yeah when you get a topic wrong on this site you might as well start packing that heat bois because it's time to take that mp5 in your lunchbox straight up pow pow pow
... NO but for real, Don't ever touch this $#*!ing program. I swear it'd be easier to juggle 17 buffalo's with explosive diarrhea while on top of a Jeep that's flying on top of a Cargo plane while 17,815 illegal maury's Beat you to death with Chihuahua corpses while an alligators ballsack is constantly flushing in and out of your mouth.

sitej31
1/31/19

aleks anally raped me last night and im scared of it. it kept saying, "EAT THE CREAMPIE PAPA! FINISH YOUR PIE!!!" im scared and i want to die. sub to pewdiepie and unsub from t-series u homos

aleksisgay
1/30/19

My teacher makes us do it and it is so bad. It also counts as a grade which she grades us for getting 5% on our knowledge checks and makes us do 5 topics EVERY SINGLE WEEK and also if you get some questions wrong on your knowledge checks you lose a percentage!!! Aleks is gay and so are the people who created it! Lick my inner butt hole Aleks

joseg230
1/30/19

Aleks is so annoying that if I jumped off a bridge and died i would be trapped in Aleks. Aleks is gay and causes aids. Dont use it.

tylerr76
1/29/19

Aleks is works then T-Series. Seriously, just subscribe to PewDiePie instead. Help Pewds reach 100 mill subs.

Unless you are gifted in math, DO NOT take a course with ALEKS offered. Seriously. Unless you have all the free time in the world and the patience of a saint, this demonic program will make you hate your life. When you first start ALEKS, you will be given an initial knowledge check, which if you get anything wrong on it, you will be forced to do them as "review". Note that these "review" topics will be utterly useless to the subject/homework you will be learning and will just take up all your time. But that's not even worst part, you HAVE to do them just to get to your homework. Aleks, being the piece of satanic s**t is, will LOCK you out of doing your assigned homework unless you finished the 30-50 review topics. A 14 topic assignment from teacher can easily become a 60 topic assignment if you got a lot wrong on the initial check. None of the "review" topics are remotely useful and are just annoying, frustrating busywork delaying you from getting to your actual homework. But that's not all. When doing ALEKS homework, if you get one question wrong (even by the slightest marginal error) it will be considered wrong. Now, since it's a computer program and not a human, I understand that. But this is the hellspawn that is ALEKS. You won't just merely get a wrong answer, oh no, no, no! ALEKS will TAKE AWAY the last answer you got right. That's right. You get PUNISHED for a wrong answer. So unless you are 100% perfect on every topic, it can take an hour or more to finish a topic. Add that to a whole bunch of useless review problems not a assigned by the professor, and you've got a recipe for a failed class. But I'm not done yet! You will still have to take periodic knowledge checks! Which are totally useless and take up your time! And if you get anything wrong you have to do that same s**t ALL. OVER. AGAIN. Let's be realistic, people often forget concepts after they don't need them anymore, but with ALEKS you need to have the memory of a godd*mn elephant. Or forever be stuck in the Hell that is review topics. There's no way to do this program well without "cheating" (and by that I mean, using online calculators, mathway, desmos, mathpapa, google the problem etc) or just being a natural genius at math. If you try to attempt this clean, you will want to commit suicide. The person who created ALEKS deserves to be skinned alive and have every part of his body slowly set on fire while his eyes are being scooped out with a rusty fork as his family is forced to watch.

By Alena S.

Obviously.

By Jason W.

I don't think so but believe me a class action suit would be an improvement

By Damian P.

I realize this reply is very late but in case for anyone who needs it: -Let's say you're learning how to use long division. They have 3 questions in it. You master the first one, then go on to the next one. You get the second one wrong, guess what? They punish you and take back your first answer so now you have to answer it again. -How fun! And don't forget the useless knowledge checks!

By Sarah M.

It isn't. It's physical and mental torture.

By Carter R.

no i do not think the website owner has issued one but I think the feelings for aleks would be "down the toilet"

By Nathaniel L.

One Billion

By Sean R.

because it is aleks

By oof o.

i am not sure why i didnt yet do that considering i am required to do aleks

By gayass j.

There is a website called mathway.com. It is great. Use it.

By bob b.
Questions? Get answers from the ALEKS staff and other customers.

ALEKS?