Review of AJATY

Tel: 609 297 0008
sales@ajaty.com

bishnup3
3/16/18

My flight was arriving late, into bad weather condition at newark with almost 10 inches of snow at 1AM. I was deeply concerned about my local transportation to go home. To my relief, I saw a handful of people waiting to pick their passenger and driver to the destination. This included the known smiling face driver from Ajaty Limo and Cab. It is this reliability without having to pay a premium that make me to choose AJATY Limo and Cab all the time. Excellent team, reliable service, customer friendly.
Thank You AJATY.

snehad3
3/16/18

It was an amazing experience with AJATY.Drivers were professional, friendly and reached my destination on-time.Definitely I will use their service again and also recommend you to use there service and enjoy your ride with AJATY.

sangitap5
3/16/18

With a busy work schedule I forgot to book my ride to the airport for my early morning flight next day.I took this opportunity to use Ajaty mobile app to do my booking in the middle of the night. It was exciting to see and experience an app that kept me informed of my booking status all the way till i got dropped off at the airport.The Driver was on time, Vehicle was clean and I got my receipt via email before I reached check-in counter.Truly professional.Would recommend all of you to try them at least once.

konicap
3/16/18

Wouldn't go anywhere else for Airport ride/ service. AJATY Limo and Cabs are excellent and very reliable, 100% customer focus, very friendly, great price, never lets you down, even at last minute arrangement/travel/pick-up/drop-off, you will always get transfer/driver. Very good experience so I highly recommend #AJATYLimoandCabs.

Questions? Get answers from the AJATY staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AJATY