Aiteck.co.uk

Aiteck.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Aiteck.co.uk?

“Aiteck.co.uk is a problematic company”

Stephen F.
4/7/21

I've changed my original review of Aiteck as they have now refunded me. I read several reviews saying this company was a Scam and my communications with them after I cancelled my order certainly left me with zero confidence in them. This plus the fact that the address listed on their website is a residential house address. I don't know whether Aiteck.co.uk is a legitimate business or a fraudulent one. All I know is they gave me a refund today and so all is fine as far as I'm concerned. Getting the refund was stressful however. Customers would be wise to be very careful in dealing with this company until they are absolutely sure.

stephenf739
April 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Be extremely cautious when dealing with this company as I am not certain they are legitimate

Questions? Get answers from the Aiteck.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aiteck.co.uk?

Have a question about Aiteck.co.uk?