Changzhou Airwheel Technology Scooter reviews

fl9.zhongchuang building,396 tongjiang road
changzhou, Jiangsu, China

peters225
3/29/16

These segway like devices are great for tours around town and our company rents them along with a tour. Good value for the price and they are easy for our customers to learn to use---which is the most important part. None have broken down since purchasing.

jeffv18
10/8/15

I was originally looking online to get the self balancing scooter but then saw the Airwheel. I have a love for things unique and this is something I don't see people using around me yet. It charges in less than 2 hours and goes about 10 mph! I love this little thing and use it to go down the street or around the house when I'm bored.

nickj32
7/6/15

The hoverboard scooters with 2 wheels are everywhere....what you want to sell and use are the single wheel scooters. I am writing this review to thank this company for making me some serious money over the holidays. good luck to you all and best wishes. Airwheel is the china brand you want.

Questions? Get answers from the Changzhou Airwheel Technology Scooter staff and other customers.

Changzhou Airwheel Technology Scooter?