Air Supplies

Air Supplies has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Air Supplies ranks 58th among Auto Accessories sites.

How would you rate Air Supplies?

“EXPERTS”

Edward C.
12/11/18

Called today and got loads of advice. Very pleased I called as I would have bought the wrong fittings. I'd recommend them to anyone who might be a bit stuck when it comes to compressed air. Edward Carling

“Not good”

Ricky T.
3/28/18

Initially I was quite impressed with this company. I placed an order for a new Bambi Compressor on Monday 19th March after my old oil-less compressor stopped working and received the well package item on Wednesday 21st. Unfortunately, after being impressed with the superfast delivery things started to turn bad. On opening the package and carefully reading the enclosed instructions, I noticed that the item was missing the air intake filter. I checked the now empty container, the enclosed bag containing the instructions and on the floor around where I had unpacked the item but no air filter was to be found. I promptly telephoned air supplies and after being told to check everything again I was told that they would contact Bambi to send a replacement but not to use the compressor until it arrived. I was a little gutted that I had to wait even longer before I could use the compressor as I wanted to finish an airbrush project for a customer. I was also a little surprised that they could not send one from their stock instead of contacting Bambi bearing in mind the quick delivery of the compressor from them in the beginning I thought that I would only have to wait another couple of days at most. On Monday 26th I had still not received the missing air filter so I sent an email to air supplies first thing in the morning to enquire as to when I would be likely to get the item. I never got a reply! Getting a little frustrated that I had a brand new £330 compressor sat in the corner doing nothing and my customer asking about his project I decided to contact Bambi the very next day. I explained to the gentleman at Bambi the situation and he went off to check and said he would ring me back. Within 10 minutes I got a call back from Bambi and was told that they had no knowledge of Air Supplies even contacting them to send me a replacement! So Air Supplies had kept me waiting a whole week, never responded to my emails and had not even asked Bambi to send one to me! The guy on the telephone apologised and said he would mail me the missing filter that day. True to his word I have this morning (Wednesday 28th March) received the missing filter from Bambi and all with no help from Air Supplies. I wish I had read others reviews before purchasing from Air Supplies as it appears they have had many unhappy customers in the past. They may be a few quid cheaper than other retailers but from my experience it is not worth the small savings for such a lousy customer service. I can now finally finish the work for my customer and will definitely not recommend Air Supplies to anyone or use them again. As others have said, they are quick to take your money and then brush you under the carpet; it is a disgusting way to treat your customers!

edwardc251
December 11th, 2018
garyp291
November 23rd, 2018
I called a few times before purchasing a small compressor. Everyone I spoke to was very patient and directed me to the right compressor for the job. I would highly recommend them.
garyt1
July 20th, 2010
Just wanted to say that I recently purchased an air compressors from these guys and the customer service and products were brilliant. They really know thier stuff, and it was a refreshing change to get sound advice on compressors. Will be using them again.
rickyt19
March 28th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Air Supplies staff and other customers.

Massive online deals from the UK's best air compressor supplier. Air Supplies? Has a huge range on all types of compressors with FREE delivery on all compressors.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air Supplies?

Have a question about Air Supplies?