AirNewZealand.ca

AirNewZealand.ca has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AirNewZealand.ca also ranks 199th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate AirNewZealand.ca?

“"Best Prices On-Line".....NOT”

Barbara R.
5/30/17

On Sunday I visited the ANZ website to look at fares for a business class ticket Vancouver-Auckland-Vancouver. The site said approximately $8200. I was able to get a ticket through a discounter $1100 cheaper ($7123.49). Nowhere on the ANZ website did it suggest travellers call the call centre as a lower fare might be available. Imagine my shock when my travel companion advised me the next day that he got the same routing PLUS a Sydney-Auckland leg for $6,740.91. There's something not right here and ANZ should refund me the difference.

barbarar154
May 30th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the AirNewZealand.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AirNewZealand.ca?

Have a question about AirNewZealand.ca?