Review of AirNav.com

Tel: +1 404-975-0600
contact@airnav.com

brucet105
5/16/19

I was so afraid about the delivery rates, but glad all packages got delivered before Christmas. Took about 17 days to get me. The only thing that upset me is, got 5 different packages on different days. I wish all could be delivered in one package.

lorid6
11/1/12

Have used it extensively! AWESOME AND FREE!

stevek11
3/31/11

It is a website for pilots that (among other things) claims to track comments from actual experiences people have had at the FBOs (fixed base operators) some pilots have visited. I checked the comments before going to Lake Tahoe (KTVL). I had a bad experience at the Lake Tahoe airport and I wrote a comment that outlined what happened and why I thought it the FBO should be avoided. I am a frequent user of the website and the next day when I checked the website, it said the "comment" was being investigated. Shortly thereafter it disappeared. I was never contacted, I can only surmise the website gives people that advertise the right to censor the comments.

Strangely enough, they only have "positive" comments for this FBO (the only one at this airport - KTVL). The FBO is Mountain West and the website that claims to be a pilot information center is Airnav.

Steve Kinnaird

Questions? Get answers from the AirNav.com staff and other customers.

AirNav.com?