Review of Airjordanlock

Airjordanlock reviews

SITE CLOSED

sherryg
12/21/09

This company is pathetic. My son just had to have these shoes. I ordered them over a week ago. I cannot get anyone to answer emails. There is no # to call. They took my money out right away when I ordered. Then I try to cancel my order, no one will respond. I am disputing these charges with the bank now. They are a definate ripoff company!

dw5
11/28/09

The site advertises 100% authentic air jordans. Those they picture are actually authentic but when you receive your order, they are cheap counterfeits. The material is not leather and these shoes will not last long when being worn. I bought a pair of IV's and V's. The V's were very uncomfortable to wear and had subtle changes that confirmed they were knockoffs. The IV's were much more obvious. There were color differences, style mistakes, and again very cheap material. Do not believe what they say. They STILL will not admit these are fakes even though I have obvious evidence. Sure, they have a money back policy, but you have to pay to ship the shoes back (after initially paying a pretty penny to ship to you in the first place so that you would still lose a bunch of money and have nothing to show for it). They are unwilling to work with you if a problem arises, ignore e-mails and attempts to contact them. Don't buy from them if you think you are getting a great deal on "100% authentic air jordans." Don't even buy from them if you think you are getting a pretty good pair of fakes as they are very cheaply made and won't last long. If you have already bought from them, please inform paypal that they are engaging in illegal activity.

Questions? Get answers from the Airjordanlock staff and other customers.

Airjordanlock?