AirExpress.co.uk reviews

Tel: 020 3540 6399

5 reviews with 1 star

rickyd16
10/7/17

if you are atol protected by these people - it means nothing. I called them regarding it and they told me they do not know and to call back in 5 minutes. they did not call back, neither did they answer the call

thaminaa
7/17/16

They made so many mistakes incl. not booking our airport transfer despite saying they did beforehand so we were left stranded at the airport, they weren't willing to correct any of their mistakes properly and they admitted to overcharging us but told us there was nothing we could do about it. You are better booking everything yourself. Absolutely horrendous service!

abdullaha56
5/14/16

Dear Mr Alhamrani,

Hope you are well.

We are writing in connection to your flight booking from Birmingham to Cairo.

Unfortunately, at the time of booking there was a technical glitch which resulted in an incorrect fare being displayed at the time of booking.

As a result, we cannot issue the ticket on the fare it was booked on.

We will provide a full refund and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We can either refund back onto the same payment card which will take 3-5 working days or transfer directly into your bank if you provide us with a sort code and account number.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

see they are so bad i have to wait 4-5 days maybe more to get my money back when the confarm the booking thats mean i can't buy other ticket i have to wait to get my money back thats not fare at clllllll

jilla12
10/10/15

I turned up at a packed August Heathrow for my long flights to the West coast of America, clutching my confirmation email from Air Express to find that the company had not confirmed my flight with the airline, so although they could see a reservation had been made for me, it had been cancelled. I had no seat. There was no space on the flight or any that day. It was a Sunday so Air Express is closed and there is no emergency contact number. I was left abandoned and grounded. All my onward arrangements were spoilt. It was distressing and a night, even at a hotel at Heathrow is pretty dismal. I had to make a choice to secure seats (on now 3 flights instead of 2) for the following day and pay out over £1100 for more tickets, to make sure I could fly on the Monday. At least I didn't have a small family with me, which would have been dreadful to cope with.

Air Express admitted it was their mistake but claimed this was computer error. Always dubious and still not to be relied on if it really is their computers. Whilst I got an apology from the woman on the phone, and they refunded my tickets costs within a couple of days, I was not impressed by their subsequent handling of this failure. Having agreed to also refund my hotel and subsistence costs for that day, and receiving my receipts, suposedly for head office, it all fell into a black hole. I finally rang them yesterday, when they were fairly off hand and claimed it had been an error in emails, whatever that means. They now have paid me back just for the hotel cost, but nothing else, so I consider myself still out of pocket considering the vastly overpriced food one gets in and around the airport. Compensation for a lost day of my holiday, spoilt arrangements, distress??? No Any formal apology? No

Why use a company that is so unreliable? In addition their flight costs (tickets bought in March for August flights), were more than those I paid direct to the airline a day before travel in August. Just book direct with an airline then you can be certain you have your seat!!

henrym55
9/23/15

My company secretary booked 4 tickets to Orlando for a conference. Payment was made and accepted by airexpress.co.uk and a confirmation code given. the following day, an email was received asking for debit card details and passports. Naturally, as the payment was already taken, we contacted air express to question why and raised our concerns. The manager Russal (sic) explained that their payment security system wouldn't accept our payment, so we went through all the details and every aspect was in order. I then explained that payment had been cleared by air express. Russal was condescending and exceptionally rude, insulting my contractual understanding and then immediately cancelled our booking, whilst still keeping our payment. By their own admission, they are not interested in honouring the Sale of Goods Act. I now have no choice but to recover our payment by legal action, which, thankfully, we're very good at. A brief internet search reveals that this is their standard MO.

Questions? Get answers from the AirExpress.co.uk staff and other customers.

6 Photos for AirExpress.co.uk