Aimee's Skincare reviews

7845 N. Palm Ave. Suite #105
Fresno,, CA 93711, United States

calim8
2/24/17

i like there products and love that there a vegan company and they dont test on animals would recommend to people

maribelj
2/16/16

Stupidly requested a sample and was charged full price twice before the bank managed to stop this. It's clear it is not worth contacting their customer service. If the product had been good it wouldn't have been so bad, but it wasn't any good!

davidg168
9/6/15

I saw a pop-up advert on my email page for a skincare product that seemed very good. It was a one-off reduced price offer and the company looked genuine. I bought the product with a debit card, then afterwards there was a notification YOUR TRANSACTION IS NOT COMPLETE - CLICK HERE. When I clicked the box this made me buy another product which I did not want !!! However the two products did arrive but were poor quality.A month later two more products arrived and my account was debited of nearly £200 !!! The company does not answer its three telephone numbers or emails so is clearly fraudulent. I had to block my debit card to prevent further withdrawals by them.

Questions? Get answers from the Aimee's Skincare staff and other customers.

Aimee's Skincare?