Aggbootssale.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

carolinec1
11/25/10

It has taken nearly a month and the boots probably are fake from China. Rubbish communicationand I would not buy from them again. The woman I spoke to could not speak english - she told me to Google my own address!! They put the phone down when I said I want a refund and I then reported them to Consumer Direct. It is apparantly illegal not to have a physical address on their website and therefore they have now been reported for this.

lam3
11/9/10

Fake Ugg's from China - asked for refund just after order placed. They keep emailing replies in poor English, contradicting themselves all the time i.e yes, you can have a refund, no you cant, yes, it will take 3 days, no, it will take 20 days!!! I'll never see my money again. DON'T BUY FROM HERE!!!

sophien
11/1/10

Careful: this site is selling what look like fake UGGs and is also using fake Verisign and McAfee badges!

Do not order from this website like I have, Big mistake, £125 mistake! They are fraudsters, poor poor service and after such a long wait. Will not refund or exchange! ;(

By kel s.
Questions? Get answers from the Aggbootssale.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aggbootssale.co.uk?