This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Africabuy.store

Africabuy.store has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Africabuy.store?

“Excellent service at Africabuy.store”

TSHEGO M.
1/31/20

Got invited to a birthday dinner last minute and had nothing to wear, ordered a beautiful dress from africabuy.store and it was delivered to me in no time. Furthermore Africabuy. Stores has easy payment methods, and I'm technologically inclined but experienced no problems.

tshegom1
January 31st, 2020
dorac26
February 12th, 2020
They have an amazing stock of beautiful clothes, the quality is exceptional.If you ever need an outfit that tells a story, the this is the right place
nondun
February 4th, 2020
I received great customer service, the quality of the shoes I bought is amazing, I love them so muchI'm so happy

Questions? Get answers from the Africabuy.store staff and other customers.

talentd1
Talent D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Africabuy.store?

Have a question about Africabuy.store?