Review of Affordablepets

Affordablepets reviews

1 Review From Our Community

rhymem
2/11/11

I found next day pets Fall, 2010. I found a puppy I wanted, a solid black malti-pom with a tiny white spot on it's head. I talked to the infamous Michael who ASSURED me that the puppy I was purchasing was the puppy whose picture I was looking at. He assured me that it was and even went as far as to tell me it was at his house and he had been playing with it all morning. So I purchased the male puppy. A few hours later I heard from Michael that the puppy was coming in the next day at 4pm. The following morning he called and said the flight was layed over and it would not arrive until 9 pm. He called again and said the puppy wouldn't arrive until 11 pm. He called still yet again and said it would be after midnight, but don't worry because the puppy was being taken out and played with at the airport. Yeah right. At 1 am the flight finally came in. The cargo building had long closed so we went up to the main terminal's baggage department where I found a very scared little puppy with no water or food, it had been eating it's feces and the carrier had been sealed with plastic zip locks that had to be cut off, hence the scoff at Michael telling me that he had been taken out and cared for. On top of all this horror, when we finally got the dog to the car and drove to a store that had lights so we could see what was going on and cut the zip locks, I pulled the dog out to find that it was indeed NOT the puppy from the picture, not by a long shot!!! Totally different coloring and facial features, ears, you name it. I looked at the paper the vet signed they sent along and they listed my dog as a maltiPOO. This company could care less about their animals, their clients, their reputation. They are without QUESTION a conglomeration of puppy mills. I love my little dog, but I DIDN'T get what I purchased. Michael is a liar, a cheat, a dog abuser and a snake in the grass. Ill gotten gains are his passion. How sad and hideous for him. Karma, my dear Michael, karma finds everyone sooner or later.

Questions? Get answers from the Affordablepets staff and other customers.

Affordablepets?