AffordableDentistryLLC reviews

1507 W Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

phyllisr8
7/7/15

My experience with Affordable Dentistry was a very negative one. I went in to get a partial in Febuary 2015. My insurance paid them in March 2015. The first impressions were lost, they never contacted me to tell me that. I called them to see what was taking so long so they advised me that I had to do new impressions. The partial they presented me with immediately cut my gum. I went home with my new teeth in a box.It is now July 2015 and I still don't have a partial. Guess I'll have to go to party city to get some teeth. They'll probably be better than the ones I get from Affordable Dentistry. I hope I can get them while I'm still able to drive.

georgeh57
2/4/15

I highly recommend this office. I went everywhere to get my teeth fixed. Many dentists were either too expensive or didn't know what to do.

Dr. Hanna and Affordable Dentistry helped me and the prices were very affordable. They have a clean office and best equipment. Highly recommend and they will work with you.

They are the best.
Regards, Dr. Larry

mariaa54
2/4/15

Great office the dentist was very helpful with all my question and made sure he gave me the best treatment plan possible I love this place and they're staff they gave me the best dentist experience possible I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a dentist
Thanks Dr.George Hannna

Questions? Get answers from the AffordableDentistryLLC staff and other customers.

AffordableDentistryLLC?