Affiliatemembership reviews

guyb
8/13/10

I was luckier than most. I did not go with the coaching plan so all I did was buy the hosting of a website. After a week or so, I decided not to go forward as I was already doing things and it felt like a distraction so I removed the site from my shortcut bar. I had already canceled and sent an additional email to cancel which they say was not adequate. When I finally tracked down the company that put the $59.90 charge on my credit card, I called them. They said not would they not refund that charge or any portion of it but my card had been charged that same morning for another month of service and they would not refund that either. The company may not be a scam, but they certainly are not into service; buyer beware!

cn1
11/3/09

I felt ripped off. The company makes promises and doesn't follow through. I was promised a number of personal coaching sessions to help make this system work for me (according to the the rep the last person he coached made $5000 their second month). After half of the promised sessions, which were a complete waste of my time, my "coach" wouldn't return my calls or emails. I spent thousands of dollars on the initial investment and further marketing and made less than $50 total....CAUTION!

lyndah
11/3/09

AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP IS A THIEF...THEY STOLE $3500.00 FOR A 15 MINUTE SESSION THRU THIER ACADEMY. THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST AND THIEVES..THAT IS WHY HE IS A MILLIONAIRE AND I AM NOT...I DID EVERYTHING THEY ASK OF ME, WEBSITE, STARTED BUSINESS AND FILED AS AN S-CHAPTER CORP. BUSINESS CARDS AND EVERYTHING AND EVEN PAID $3500 TO GET HELP SETTING UP WEBSITE AND HOW TO DRIVE BUSINESS TO THE WEBSITE AND WHAT PRODUCTS WERE HOT OR NOT...I TOTALLY GOT RIPPED OFF

Questions? Get answers from the Affiliatemembership staff and other customers.

Affiliatemembership?