Review of Affane

Tel: +8618665815030

1 star

tatyanaj3
5/23/18

My dress came this week. It is absolutely perfect!!!! I sent my measurements and it fits perfectly!! I will have to habe the length altered because im not wearing heals. But thats not a big deal. The material is great. It looks exactly like the dress i tried on at David's bridal. You cant beat it for the price. It came sooner than i thought. I am so in love with this dress. I cant wait t my wedding day!!

millicentb1
5/4/18

Dress is GORGEOUS!! I tried on the Mori Lee one (the one pictured) at the bridal salon and fell in love with everything expect the sweetheart neckline and the price...over $1300! When I seen it on affane my heart skipped yet I was sooooo nervous to order my WEDDING dress online from another country. The communication with the seller was AMAZING! They even made the top to my request and pictures. When the dress came, I drove with it unopened to my parents to open it with my mom. We both love how it is. I will have to get alterations because I've lost some weight for the wedding but it fits true to size. I have my measurements and they were able to tell me step by step how to order my dress and customizations.

glindas2
4/23/18

I am extremely happy with this purchase. The communication with the seller was a good experience and I received it on time. I am totally amazed at the quality of the gown. It is just as pictured and my measurements were perfect! It felt so good that I didn't want to the take it off. And I just cried tears of joy. I will be a beautiful bride in this gown! And would definitely purchase from thiswebsite again! Thank you to affane and maker. PERFECTION!

antoninap
4/22/18

First, let me say that I am very picky about clothing. I have checked my entire city at every bridal store for a dress and couldn't find anything I liked any less than $2,000...until I saw this siteweb. I was really worried about the quality since it's coming from an online store and I wouldn't get the chance to try it on first.

dainas1
4/22/18

My dress is beautiful and great quality!! And you can't beat the price!! The seller did awesome as well. I accidentally ordered ivory and actually wanted white. I contacted the seller after I purchased and they got back to me the same day assuring me they would make it in white. Thank you so much for this amazing dress you guys did such a great job!!! ???

dorindah1
4/19/18

Perfect dress for our small ceremony! I got tons of complements and everyone said it does not look like a $200 dress!! It looks very beautiful in all the pictures and was very comfortable to wear, very happy with the purchase!

jennifferd2
4/16/18

Dress was more than I expected!! It was perfect! A great buy, beautiful well made dress for basically a steal it's so well priced. The dress is made with quality material and is packed with care. I was so amazed. I usually never even write reviews but this siteweb definately deserved it! I had a wedding on a tight budget and this dress exceeded my expectations.

elizbethb
12/5/17

Purchased size US 22W for my 35th Birthday, fit was great and very comfortable.
Love the style of my dress, Fabric quality is great.
I would tell a friend to buy one.

elinal4
12/5/17

I bought a blue dress from them, and i love the color, fit well, i just didn't like the zipper.
Nice dress for the money, i will buy again in a different color.

hueym18
12/4/17

My dress arrived yesterday, i am so pleased with the quality of the dress.
It fits perfectly and the shipment came in time for the December 15th wedding.
The color is true to the picture.
Thank you very much, I am happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Affane staff and other customers.

Affane?