Review of FlyWear

Tel: 9544008433
flywear.us@gmail.com

dianeh126
1/20/18

Tried to help. I had ordered a size 16 Jordan retro 12 shoe. The website for this shoe said that they were in stock. My order was not processed but I was charged for the shoes. Time lapsed so I contacted the company. The company said the shoes were out of stock. At least in that size. Again I reiterated the website still shows size 16 is available. The company refunded my money minus PayPal fees that I had to incur but did offer a 50% discount as well as a PayPal refund if I purchased through their company. However, they have one pair of size 16 tennis shoe. At least one pair available and it is not what The where likes.

davidb852
1/14/18

my product took long to get processed and still hasnt been shipped. I will not be purchasing anything else from this site.

orlandop11
1/2/18

Great product, my son loved them. I needed these for a Christmas gift and the folks at Flywear made sure I received my item before Christmas. Great customer service/support.

catherinem108
12/24/17

No phone number to call to find out when my order will arrive. It was supposed to be a Christmas present.

Questions? Get answers from the FlyWear staff and other customers.

FlyWear ?