This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Adsal.net

Adsal.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Adsal.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Adsal.net?

“Don't register to become a publisher with them, especially if you have a sub domain”

Todd H.
1/4/19

I should have known better than to sign up with them. Although they have a descriptive interface, they don't have an FAQ or terms of service section on their site. After registering then listing my first blog in my dashboard for approval, their system presented a message saying they don't accept blogspot sites per their terms of service which they don't make available.

toddh20
January 4th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Adsal.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adsal.net?

Have a question about Adsal.net?