Review of Adobe

2018 Customer choice award

46 reviews with 4 stars

danaf25
1/8/18

I had written a one star review a few days ago because I had to wait for over an hour and a half to get customer chat support to help with the fact that the application hadn't loaded. That is true and the one star for that still goes, but, to be fair, I'd also like to report that the 7-day free trial cancellation process was fast and straightforward. The customer support was also very good, once the person finally came on line.

chelsear18
4/13/17

Great place to find any and all adobe programs and products. I wish the free trails lasted longer or the products were cheaper.

uriahb1
4/2/17

The company`s services are all good and always were, I dont remember the time when I wasnt using any of those. However at my opinion the subscription thing made it a little worse, personally I liked the old scheme more ;(

jordanj22
2/10/17

A great company with great products used for fun and work. I`m personally a usef of Photoshop and Lightroom, and these are getting better from year to year. Keep it up!

ians50
12/2/14

Good products, but expensive. Great pdf software. Never used the full suite until the company I work for purchased it for me. Usually recommend, but there are decent free versions if you want cheap.

bonniem32
7/10/14

I love the new photoshop especially the camera shake feature. I manage to get ruin a lot of pics with camera shake so this feature is great. Only complaint is that I don't like being forced to use the cloud and pay monthly. I prefer to pay once and pay for upgrade when it's right for me.

amyh38
3/24/14

Love Adobe products - site is awesome and check out the free tutorials.

39 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Adobe staff and other customers.

Adobe?