Antique & Vintage Fine Jewellery reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

timothyj70
4/23/18
I bought an engagement ring from Addys and later took it back to be resized. During this time they lost it and I was left on the day of engagement without a ring. The person who ran the store was extremely rude and unwilling to help in anyway - other than selling me another ring which she promised to refund when mine showed up. Mine never showed up and the company kept stalling on refunding the money, and have not been transparent with the insurance claim being made - leading me to believe they are trying to profit off the insurance. Their awful service cost me a lot of money to which they showed zero care factor for. I would not buy anything of value from them!! I have full email records of my dealing with them and am currently waiting on an ombudsmen claim to resolve this ongoing saga.

Questions? Get answers from the Antique & Vintage Fine Jewellery staff and other customers.

Antique & Vintage Fine Jewellery?