Addiction Recovery Now reviews

1 star

donnam315
Donna M.
6/27/18

CK helped me find a great detox and rehab center. I am 9 months sober now and I will never forget how he helped me overcome my fear of going to treatment and finding the perfect facility for me.

samk168
SAM K.
6/12/18

They are amazing! ARN is the best starter's solution to recovery. I got everything I needed in a single call. Complete details from all the basic information to contacts and guidance on what I should do next.

allenb86
Allen B.
5/24/18

I went to different centers before but I relapsed three times. Then I found Addiction Recovery Now . They counseled me over the phone for 2 months before I finally committed myself into a program. Thank you for your patience Craig.

kellyt118
Kelly T.
5/22/18

I used to think that I am tough and that I can handle any issues on my own. After struggling with addiction for so long, it just happened that I came across their page while I was searching for listings of recovery centers nearby. At first I was only going to call for some basic info but I never planned on going to treatment. They helped me realize that I could not do this on my own. So I finally went to treatment and got all the tools I needed to stay clean. Thank you Shane for your help!

fredc82
Fred C.
5/20/18

I called the hotline number on their site because I needed help. They listened to me and the concerns I had. If not for them I wouldn't be clean for over 6 months today.

tirzahr
tirzah r.
4/16/18

As a single mother of an addicted daughter, I myself was at rock bottom but thanks to Addiction Recovery Now for helping me find the right center. I have been looking for the best place where she can get the right treatment. They helped me find the best one in Dallas. Thank you!

millerl9
Miller L.
4/6/18

I am so happy to be living a sober and wonderful life where I can now help others! This is all thanks to Addiction Recovery Now. I could not have started my journey without your awesome, well-trained and compassionate staff. I would also like to thank Craig for helping me out by making a huge difference in my feelings of absolute hopelessness. You rock!

lf50
L F.
4/6/18

My mother just recently celebrated 200 days sober and clean. She was badly addicted to meth. She completed her treatment through a program ARN suggested and now regularly goes to work. We are always thankful for your help.

reneshid
Reneshi D.
3/19/18

I sent my loved one here last year for a drug addiction. ARN helped him a lot. They worked one on one with my brother to find out what center was best for him. Thank you very much.

calebn14
Caleb N.
3/3/18

I am so thankful to ARN. Someone I love with all my heart just finished treatment through one of their programs. He has talked nonstop about how wonderful his experience in this facility was and how awesome the staff was. He's back to us now and I owe it to the ARN team.

carolg217
Carol G.
3/3/18

I'll never forget that this organization played a huge role in my recovery. I learned more about myself and my addiction and got the courage to go to a center.

robe33
Rob E.
2/12/18

Addiction Recovery Now helped out my daughter in so many ways. We called them because she wasn't making any progress at the program she was in in the previous treatment facility.

davidf386
David F.
2/6/18

I would beat myself up about my addiction but Chad taught me to accept it and he helped me overcome it. I am happy that I made that phone call.

cheryld113
Cheryl D.
10/29/17

Addiction Recovery Now has the clarity that the relationships suffer because of indulgence in various process addictions thus the psychiatrists and counselors help clients to live with dignity, respect and confidence and to rebuild the broken ties. Faithful services are rendered with effective after care planning for people in recovery. People in recovery are provided with support, hope and assured recovery.

ericaw60
Erica W.
10/25/17

Addiction Recovery Now is an addiction recovery and rehabilitation center that helps children exceptionally. Professionally trained staff at Addiction Recovery Now believes in recovering lives of clients through compassionate counseling and therapies. I got my son back with the efforts of staff that is committed for the noble cause of restoring families and relationships of parents and children.

kellyg137
Kelly G.
10/24/17

A treatment team with several members including primary therapist, family therapist, psychiatrist, addiction specialist, dietitian, eating disorder specialist was assigned to meet my individual needs. The history of addiction I had and other dependency problems were kept in mind during the treatment. Continuous guidance was provided to assure smooth and healthy recovery.

owenf13
Owen F.
10/21/17

Addiction Recovery Now is a residential rehabilitation center that provides a complete care to clients through integrated treatment programs. I have been helped and guided by the experts to come out of the troubled situation. I went through comprehensive medical and psychiatric assessment to improve my mental health along with physical fitness.

brittneys25
Brittney S.
10/17/17

Professionals at Addiction Recovery Now treat people in recovery with a holistic approach focusing to harmonize mind, body and spirit. This technique has benefited me so much. I can't believe that the counseling and other behavioral therapies changed my approach to life. I am more optimistic and I look forward to a balanced life after the treatment.

ilyab8
Ilya B.
10/5/17

Detoxification is an intense situation and it is assisted by expert physicians and clinicians. Addiction Recovery Now delivers after care plans and these are tailored by addiction specialist psychologists, psychiatrists and counselors. Counseling sessions are provided for extended period of time to help clients recover completely.

ashleyt109
Ashley T.
10/2/17

The professionally trained staff provides partial rehabilitation to clients with addiction by designing treatment plans that are so comfortable for clients. Day treatment programs, partial hospitalization treatment programs and outpatient treatment programs are designed according to personal and medical needs of clients. The customized plans are so helpful as we don't feel strange or out of place at the facility.

matthewm269
Matthew M.
9/25/17

Addiction Recovery Now offers the complete stability of mind, body and spirit. I had issues about the routine I had to follow during the treatment apart from the medical treatment. I was so happy to see the environment at Addiction Recovery Now. A lot of activities kept me occupied along with counseling sessions and therapeutic practices. Various activities helped me recover physically and mentally.

dw129
D W.
9/21/17

Addiction Recovery Now amazingly helped me in my recovery. I didn't have to explain to the therapists and counselors about what I was going through. They always knew the best remedy to my troubles. They were always ready to extend their helping hand for an effective recovery from addiction. The choice I made with Addiction Recovery Now was the best thing I could do to myself.

traceyr39
Tracey R.
9/20/17

Addiction Recovery Now gives you variety of treatment programs. You can choose the treatment plan along with the counselor according to your needs. The facility also provides customized treatment plans. The details about the plans are given on website. The counselors meet you and make the treatment process and its various stages clear. This really helps in satisfactory recovery.

gregk68
Greg K.
9/5/17

I appreciate almost everything about the staff at Addiction Recovery Now. The facility is full of people who are always ready to help whenever I come here to see my brother. They are very friendly and provide the information about progress in addiction recovery. At Addiction Recovery Now my brother does not feel alone or home sick like she felt at other places. The change is really visible in him and that makes me feel satisfied that I chose the best facility for him.

sues265
Sue S.
9/4/17

During the addiction treatment I felt that I have wasted my precious time in the menace of addiction. I missed my parents and siblings and wanted to meet them often. Addiction Recovery Now organized the meetings that resulted in regaining the mental stability. My parents were happy after they came to know about my progress from the staff. The facility had become my second home where I got all the medical treatment with affection and care.

Questions? Get answers from the Addiction Recovery Now staff and other customers.

Addiction Recovery Now?