This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Addiction Recovery Now

Addiction Recovery Now has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Addiction Recovery Now ranks 53rd among Drug sites.

• They drafted a customized treatment plan that was suitable for me.
  • Addiction Recovery Now is an addiction recovery and rehabilitation center that helps children exceptionally.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Addiction Recovery Now?

“I have tried to order delivery from this location 3 times and every time there is a problem. In shor”

edwin m.
4/1/20

I have tried to order delivery from this location 3 times and every time there is a problem. In short, I have entered my order 3 times and never once has the order arrived. I always know that the store will call me after 5 minutes with some lame excuse as to know why they can't deliver. Addiction Recovery Now leaves me hanging, every time. Their delivery is not to be trusted so l will recommend (presspharmacyshop.com) because the mean good business thanks.

treatment plan (16) rehabilitation center (12) counseling sessions (8) withdrawal symptoms (6) treatment facility (7) detox facility (5) drug addiction (7) search engine (4) addiction treatment (8) insurance policy (4) in-network facility (4) recovery centers (4)
edwinm118
April 1st, 2020

Tip for consumers:

Products used:

Questions? Get answers from the Addiction Recovery Now staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Addiction Recovery Now?

Have a question about Addiction Recovery Now?