Acepreneur Media

Acepreneur Media has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Acepreneur Media also ranks 312th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Acepreneur Media are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Acepreneur Media?

“Very Satisfied with Results”

Fadelianni M.
4/30/19

Experienced and skilled Resume Writing service...I got their LinkedIn combo deal which includes Linkedin, Resume and Cover Letter. Fair prices. They created my documents by customizing to Engineering job postings for Indeed.com and other sites. Fast turnaround. I am happy with my results. Thanks

“I would give 0 star if possible”

Sade F.
11/19/18

Do not use this resume writer if you find him on LinkedIn. I paid $87 upfront for a new resume and cover letter with a delivery promised for Sunday 9am. Courtesy demands that you let your client know if you are going to be late with delivery. Not only did I get the resume late, there was no apology, and I got a templated resume meant for a business account manager. He even forgot to change some of the words. Don't believe the rubbish niceness he comes across. I wouldn't have paid more than $5 for the crap I received. Stay away from Ali Ash on Kijiji or anywhere else. Terrible experience and service.

andrel96
January 6th, 2020
I contacted Ace Resumes as a referral through a friend. They were quick to respond, very patient in understanding my requirements and easy to deal with. I am very satisfied with the quality and price of the work submitted to me. Will surely recommend friends and family.
Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep
Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you
mays65
May S.
December 21st, 2019
I found Ali on Kijiji. His response time and turn around time was very fast. I contracted him for resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile revamping. He has done a great job on all 3 aspects. He understands the employment market, and the HR processes. He used the correct buzz words, and answered all my inquiries. He went above and beyond and practically rewritten every single entry on my resume. He communicated ahead of time the change of delivery time, which he met promptly.
Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep
Thank you so much May. Truly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you.
fadeliannim
April 30th, 2019

I am happy with my results. Thanks
Ace R. – Acepreneur Media Rep
Glad to hear you had a good experience. We continually strive for 100% quality and absolute best customer service. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best in your career :)
tajinderk1
April 20th, 2019
I approached Acepreneur Resume Writing to give my resume and cover letter a facelift. As a Nursing professional, I have struggled with the right structure, tone and language on my resume for getting job interviews. Ali was quick to respond on Kijiji, and helped evaluate my documents via email. I wanted a resume tailored to a job role at St Joseph's and Ali was very helpful in meeting my needs. Very happy and would definitely recommend.
samo46
December 6th, 2018
I hired Acepreneur to do my Resume, Cover Letter and Linkedin. He was very polite, professional and accommodating despite his busy schedule.

He listened to my requirements diligently and finished the work within 48 hours window. I have had 5 interview calls from various employers in just a week! I'm beyond happy and would highly recommend this gentleman for all your Resume Writing and HR needs.

- Sam Oliver

Does not look like it by their responses they dont answer call and neither reply on email

By Himani S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Acepreneur Media staff and other customers.

Who We Are:

Ace Resumes is Toronto's Award-Winning and Highest Ranked Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Writing Service. We specialize in creating dynamic job-winning resumes for over 75 Canadian industries and sectors including IT, marketing, Human Resources (HR), administration, accounting, finance, insurance, government, banking, engineering, sales, teaching, legal, executive management, aeronautics, paralegal, hospitality, healthcare, nursing, medicine, computing, software, project management, creative occupations and many more.

Our Focus:

Our foremost goal is to ensure your Resume and Cover Letter really 'gets' you JOB Interviews! We strive to make sure your CAREER is empowered in the right direction by understanding that the competition for jobs in Canada is extremely fierce, so you need a results-focused and strategic resume written by a 'certified' resume writing professional that will showcase your achievements and position you as the perfect candidate to ANY employer!

97% of our clients for the past 15 years GET Interview Calls after having their Resumes/Cover Letters professionally written by us. Our clients have received job offers with an average salary of between $65K - $250K a year.

How We Are The Best?

We are able to highlight the key strengths of your academic and professional experience by creating a concise, clearly written and results oriented resume that uses laser-focused industry relevant keywords (ATS). These handpicked keywords are crucial in showing up on the employer's radar, as many employers scan your resume for the right keywords they're looking for.

Our Personal Guarantee To You!

- No more spending hours and money and seeing no results
- No more waiting endlessly for employers to call you for an interview
- No more constant revisions of your resume and wasting time! Get it done right the first time!
- No more paying for new resumes every few years. One is all you'll need!
- No more loss of hope and motivation. You deserve the job you want! Life is short.

Worldclass Service:

- Delivery in 24 hours or lesser. I create your resume and cover letter from scratch!
- Free Interview Preparation with Questions List
- Best Price on the Market. Guaranteed! :)
- Globally Recognized by Forbes, Huffington Post, Business.com and more publications
- Industry and ATS focused keywords to make your resume powerful so you can get HIRED!
- HR and Industry Knowledge + Certification and Results
- Fast, Hassle-Free and Timely Communication
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Always!
- 24/7 Active Customer Service - 7 Days a Week

Do you know why people who are “less qualified” than you often end up getting the job? Most people think that the most qualified person gets the job! But the truth is, it’s not the most qualified person who lands the job, instead, it’s usually the most prepared person who gets the job!

The preparation for getting a job begins at your RESUME! Contact me today and let's EMPOWER your career with the PERFECT professional Resume and Cover Letter that makes employers CALL you for an interview 3X Faster! Stand out from the crowd and attain your HIGHEST career potential today!

Email us at: ace.resumes.ca@gmail.com (We respond the fastest by email)
Instagram: ace.resumes

Business History

Who We Are:

Our Focus:

How We Are The Best?

Our Personal Guarantee To You!

- No more spending hours and money and seeing no results
- No more waiting endlessly for employers to call you for an interview
- No more paying for new resumes every few years. One is all you'll need!

Worldclass Service:

- Free Interview Preparation with Questions List
- Best Price on the Market. Guaranteed! :)
- HR and Industry Knowledge + Certification and Results
- Fast, Hassle-Free and Timely Communication
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Always!
- 24/7 Active Customer Service - 7 Days a Week

Email us at: ace.resumes.ca@gmail.com (We respond the fastest by email)
Instagram: ace.resumes

Ace R.
Customer service
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acepreneur Media?

Have a question about Acepreneur Media?