Acekard2.net

Acekard2.net

Acekard2.net has a consumer rating of 2.89 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Acekard2.net also ranks 13th among Retro Video Games sites. The most common issues with Acekard2.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Acekard2.net?

“I just received what I ordered for my son on...”

Abbey R.
9/2/11

I just received what I ordered for my son on this website. I would be honest with you after reading the bad reviews on here, I was becoming scared that I was probably scammed finally(and I pride myself for being smart when shopping online) but today I actually received my package in the mail! The product was intact and of really great quality. I guess I can now add their site to my "Buy With Confidence" list. Oh thing I must add is that their shipping might take a while, but luckily for me I read the websites FAQ so I was aware of that aside from that I had a great experience.

“AVOID THIS SITE!!!!”

sammy s.
3/4/11

AVOID THIS SITE!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!! Placed order on the 19th of January. After several emails and threats, they finally updated my order to shipped. By like the others it never came and the shipping info is invalid. Check out their hosting service by doing a Domain Lookup. Their hosting service has a section to click on if you are a lawyer with a complaint. Ask youself why they need a site like that! This place will take your money and scam you around long enough that you won't have any recourse with your credit card company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

rickp2
March 21st, 2011
Not a scam, but ...

Bought 3 Nintendo DS adapters from them. The website is apparently based in Quebec but they charge in $U.S. dollars and ship from Hong Kong. I ordered my stuff 4 weeks ago and sent email enquiries to them since I received an 'order shipped' confirmation while their order tracking site still showed 'processing'. I didn't receive any replies and was about to cancel payment through my credit card company when the order finally showed up. It was mailed to a different address than what I entered as my ship-to and billing address but fortunately Canada Post re-directed it to me. Their automated ordering process might be ok but I suspect those filling orders don't speak, read or write english and that's why their communication is non-existent. They were a bit cheaper than the competition but next time I'll spend the bit extra...

Questions? Get answers from the Acekard2.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acekard2.net?

Have a question about Acekard2.net?