This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Acceptancenow.co

Acceptancenow.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Acceptancenow.co?

“Acceptance Now Pt. 2”

N B.
11/23/20

Since my initial post, the regional manager never reviewed my claim/account or returned my call. My account was still showing opened. I returned to the store branch and spoke to the manager. She only restated what she told me earlier that she sent an email and that all the notes are in the computer. I requested a Certificate of Ownership which she provided. That was the only way to call off the hounds. If your account (or once your account is paid), request the Certificate if Ownership. Do not leave with out it and do not trust them to mail it to you. If they have problems printing it, have write the payoff information with the date and your name and sign the blank certificate, as receipts are not enough.

starrh9
December 26th, 2020

The Fairview Heights location inside of Value City is trash. They have horrible customer service, they will cancel your order without you knowing and not even giving your money back until you notice you don't have your furniture yet. Jalil Lofton the so call manager is no help. Pay attention to your money and how the handle you. Currently waiting on a refund that has to be approved by a District manager. Throw the whole company away. Just pay cash, I've learned my lesson now.

nb241
November 23rd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Acceptancenow.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acceptancenow.co?

Have a question about Acceptancenow.co?