Review of Acaiberrymaxx

Acaiberrymaxx reviews

SITE CLOSED

rutha2
2/23/10

I need the contact information of the acaiberrymaxx.com to cancel the order! to email them to contact them! please someone out there that have it please contact me!

lynf
6/9/09

My story is like all the rest. They offer a free trial and HIDE the conditions on a separate page which is hard to find. My free trial cost me $500+. After MUCH work and frustration I managed to get about $300 back......the rest is lost forever. They are unhelpful....if you can get them by phone they put you on hold for long periods of time in hopes you will go away....then switch you from person to person. I felt this site was a total scam. Beware.

natiad
1/16/09

Taken to the Cleaners!!!! - This company takes it upon themselves to ship out more product without your okay and then charges your credit card! Try to cancel, useless! Any phone number I was given didn't go anywhere. Trying to e-mail them doesn't work either. Beware of this company!
Name is FX Supplements-Acai Maxx Juice Powder Tablets located in Arlington, Tx.
If anyone has any info on how to cancel please contact me. Thank You, ND

danaj
1/5/09

This is so FRAUD...Please don't give them your credit info. - If anyone finds out anymore contact information for this company can you please spread the word.... Along with any legal contacts. There was $92.00 taken out of my account during the Christmas holidays for a product I did not receive along with the $5.95 that was taken out a few months ago. This is ridiculous and so upsetting. Not to mention this was taken out of my business acount which will be a mess to close.

pennyb
12/4/08

acaiberrymaxx.comm aka/FS Supplements is a SCAM - This is a SCAM Do not give them your credit information and do not buy their product.
You will lose your money and get no product.
Report them to the Attorney General in Texas.

Questions? Get answers from the Acaiberrymaxx staff and other customers.

Acaiberrymaxx?