Review of AcaciaIT

sales@acaciait.net

1 star

andres78
12/23/18

Andrew did a great job getting our internet lines up and operational. Really nice, personable guy. We ran into a few road blocks, Andrew didn't quit, he kept trying different strategies until he found a solution. Great service!

colleens100
11/3/18

Have been taking care of my computer needs for over 10 yrs.
Never have I had a bad experience, always able to fix my mistakes.

juliee87
8/1/18

Greg met me onsite, reviewed the equipment we have in place, asked where we wanted to be in terms of our IT services, and followed up with a written plan. I appreciate his professionalism and prompt attention to detail.

kendalls27
1/11/18

Wanted to let you know you have THE BEST SERVICE TECH in KYLE!
He has always been amazing but now is at a whole new level of support, caring, management and coordinating. I love that he makes my tech easy, fast, simple and calm.

You and your team set a high standard of service. Thank you!

billw175
12/10/17

Fast service when we had an issue. Worked hard to get us back up and running...........and very affordably. Thanks!

johnb993
11/11/17

When ever we call for assistance we are met with excellent service and quick solutions. Having Acacia IT in your corner is a must for all businesses. Thanks for all your help , John

jiml139
10/7/17

Great job helping me select, buy, and install a new desktop computer and dual monitors. Initial bug in software fixed in a blink.

terrym134
8/18/17

Acacia is the best. Great customer service, knowledgeable staff, service options.... what else can you ask for?

brandonm99
7/18/17

Andy came out late and fixed my internet so that I would have it over the weekend. Great customer service.

arizonae
6/30/17

The entire team, Greg, Kyle, Andy, Shayne, Jay...they are all phenomenal! Easy to reach, great to work with, a really great team to have on your side!

Don't know what we would do with out them!

ninam46
6/23/17

Love working with this company! They always make us feel like no problem is too large ... and...They fix everything!!!

karent106
5/3/17

A local Tucson company that you can trust. Very dependable over the many years that I have worked with them.

richardt117
4/5/17

Outstanding, timely and knowledgeable service. They understand our needs and are very technically proficient.

christyt6
3/22/17

They are so knowledgeable and skilled in what they do. No one is better or more honest then AcaciaIT. You can trust any IT project to them and it will be done right without up charges or hassles.

brvj
12/16/16

We have worked with Acacia IT for our business and personal needs. Their ability to work through many problems remotely logging in to our systems is wonderful. We can quickly get service online or in person and even when we are traveling, nationally and internationally.

genevieven1
12/16/16

Kyle from acacia is professional, patient, knowledgeable and kind. It is always a pleasure and now i can again work on my laptop at my business as well as on location.

leilanir1
12/15/16

Always professional, knowledgeable and patient. Willing to take care of the problem with as much or little explanation as you want.

alfredol15
12/5/16

Outlook password was recovered immediately.

Thanks

phoenixs4
11/17/16

I have had only excellent service from AcaciaIT. If our computers go down so does our business. Anytime I have a problem, Andy or Kyle promptly answer the phone, log onto my computer and fix the problem in minutes. Today I was helped by someone named Greg. When I asked if he was new, he laughed and said he was the owner and of course fixed my problem in just a few minutes. Kudos

serenal8
9/1/16

Always at my side, ready to help. Fun people to work with.

Not your normal IT company!

davep93
8/18/16

When my computer locked up -- too many invading viruses -- Kyle calmly and patiently went about the many processes to resuscitate it. We nearly lost the patient, but he brought it back to life. Then, once things were operational, he remoted in to make changes in my e-mail preview to keep the bad stuff out. It's been smooth sailing ever since. Thank you, Kyle and Acacia IT.
Dave Perry
President / CEO
Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce

cased
8/8/16

If you live in Tucson & need IT support - These are your guys!

dannad1
8/5/16

Everytime I have a computer issue the Acacia guys are promptly on the spot and quickly solve my problems. Would not call anyone else for assistance.

karenf79
7/15/16

I am very pleased to have the support of Acacia IT. They are knowledgeable and responsive!

Questions? Get answers from the AcaciaIT staff and other customers.

AcaciaIT?