Review of Absolute Derma

Tel: 844-455-5510
support@absolutederma.com

deew32
4/15/16

I thought I was requesting the "free" trial products and only paying the $4.95 shipping fee on 2 products. I was thrown into a page that I could not find a way out of, either going back or forward to checkout to review my order (that option doesn't exist, they just tell you your order has been placed). I unknowingly agreed to the auto shipments because I kept pressing "continue" until I finally spotted the "no thanks" button as a mere shadow at the bottom of the page. I didn't know what I had 'agreed' to until I got my credit card statement only to discover that I was past the so-called 14-day trial period. I called customer service and of course got someone with a foreign accent that I could not understand partly because of all the background noise on their end. After much frustration I asked for that person's supervisor and who did I get - another foreign speaking person that I could not understand but who insisted that he could do nothing and refused to let me speak to a person in authority who could. He finally agreed to issue a 50% credit to my credit card and I would receive an e-mail in 2-3 days confirming this. He also refused to give me any information about the management of this company, saying they were not allowed to give any personal information.

jenniferm128
8/15/15

I ordered this product, along with the companion eye gel. I have requested they stop recurring charges of these products because they are worthless and do not hold true to their promises. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND, NOR HAVE THEY REVERSED MY CREDIT CARD CHARGES. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THESE PRODUCTS.

idgiew
1/22/15

This company gets you to sign up online for a trial period for a product. When I tried to return the product within the 14 day trial period, they refused. I have the emails to prove I requested to return within the appropriate timeframe. However, the continue to SCAM people over and over. Once you're in their system, they keep billing you for garbage you do not want. Their sister company is absouterejuven.com and they come from the exact same address in Santa Ana, yet they try to force you to return the products separately and pretend they are not associated. It's a total scam. I've already filed a complaint with the BBB. BEWARE of this company!!

Questions? Get answers from the Absolute Derma staff and other customers.

Absolute Derma?