Review of ABH Pharma

Tel: 866-922-4669
Rick@abhpharma.com

miket380
2/19/19

Mike Tripodi was my sales rep. Never trust him.Never trust the company.
He told me he will ship my items 4-5weeks.
It has been more than 6month after i paid $10000+.
And havent received yet!
Go to BBB website and found that there were 7 companies already have complained!
We are (unfortunately) a customer of ABH Pharma as well.
They do every thing they can extend your delivery date.
Ignore calls, emails. text messages.

I will open a complaint with department of justice.

hamzar10
10/3/18

DO NOT WORK WITH ABH PHARMA. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. We began working with ABH Pharma in June 2018. We visited the office/facility and they seemed very cooperative. We placed an order in June 2018 and it pretty much went downhill from there. Each email we sent out to ABH Pharma was either never answered or answered within 3-5 days. Terrible communication. Their design team seemed promising but was very mediocre. Their excuse for their terrible business was "internal departmental changes" - After 3+ MONTHS of going back and forth with Nicola, Zach, Farhana, and Rosey, we still don't have anything finalized. ABH Pharma is unable to provide any product deadline. They will take your money and you will barely hear from them again. I contacted their ingredient manufacture to find out ABH Pharma was in debt and we have now missed our product launch date. This whole experience was a huge mistake and costed us hundreds of thousands of dollars. DO NOT WORK WITH ABH PHARMA. They are extremely unprofessional and give empty promises.

alvarop21
7/31/18

We were (unfortunately) a customer of ABH Pharma - To say they're Unprofessional would be an understatement. The whole situation was a GIGANTIC waste of time. Their sales rep "sound" great, they'll give their "personal cell phones" where you can reach them any time day or night (HA! They answer Once or twice then stop answering). They're FULL of Excuses. I mean Seriously, I've never seen a company behave so disreputably. Between the fact that apparently their Employees QUIT every month and Nobody ever takes over pending orders, and the overwhelming sense that they really don't give a damn about even seeming professional the whole experience was a FRUSTRATING WASTE OF TIME. Please, do yourself a favor, Look somewhere else.
You're a business person, You're TOO busy to be dealing with this level of incompetence.
We were hopeful to start a lasting relationship with ABH Pharma at the end of May, May 23rd to be exact.
To this day JULY 31ST - NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE on our order.
Between Vincent the innitial rep that apparently quit, in comes Peter a "Senior" rep that will take care of everything (Who BTW stopped responding to Emails or Calls and was somehow PROMOTED! can you believe that?) to Sahina, apparently part of the family that owns the company that can't even keep a simply phone appointment. Honestly I'm not leaving this review for them - THEY WILL NOT CARE, THEY WILL NOT CHANGE - I leave this so that others will not make the same mistake we did and Please, save yourself 2+ Months, 20+Hours of useless back and forth and ENDLESS Frustration. Go somewhere else!

Tip for consumers: Please avoid! AVOID at all costs.

angeliqueb11
7/30/18

ABH Pharma has been a nightmare to deal with. We are still dealing with them. We gave them $10,000 Feb 7th for two different orders and was told to give them 6-8 weeks. We JUST finally received most of one order after continuously fighting with Michael and Frank. They have been super unprofessional and they have caused our company a lot of grief, loss and wasted time.

Michael told us originally 6-8 weeks back in February, and it has been over 20+ weeks before we got anything. The excuses that they use are ridiculous. We have been losing sales and have had to give people refunds on product that we were promised to receive back in May, even though that time frame was still over the original date of completion. It has been very embarrassing for us as a new company.

Michael even threatened to sue us a few weeks ago if we didn't pay full price after they finally shipped us out part of our order. Sue us?? Why would we pay them all the money we owe when they haven't even completed our order? That is insane! We even asked them to take a picture of our second order and to send the proof to us because Michael said it was on a pallet in their warehouse and they couldn't even do that! It's because they didn't even start it!

Do not order through these people because you may not even get your order ever. After all these reviews I have read, we will be checking to see if they even put the right ingredients in our product.

I'm very confused as to what they do over there, they pass you around and you get different answers from every department. It's like they don't care about their own company or reputation. Do they not want to make money? Very confusing.

Don't trust them, save yourself time and a huge headache. We will be continuing our services with a reputable company in California.

diegoc26
5/1/18

It is with regret that I write this review as I was looking fwd to build a lasting relationship with this supplier, but it just is impossible. I have been a customer of ABH Pharma for about a year now and can honestly say that the notion of customer service and transparency is non-existent for this company. My first account executive, Rob Zorn, was uncommunicative beyond any reason and my second account executive, Frank Cantone (ABH Pharma's President) has been, at least twice as uncommunicative to the point of disrespectful. I have had open orders from Jan 21st/ 2018 (It is now May/2018) that have not been fulfilled and HAVE NO STATUS. I honestly don't know how to grow any brand with a supplier that can't give me the status on my open orders and doesn't answer timely to my emails/calls, and keeps pushing the dates for deliveries? NEVER, not once, have I been informed of a status on my orders if it is not from me having to constantly contact these people for status and delivery dates. No proactivity whatsoever.

In addition to this, I shared privately with Mr Cantone a product that I was interested in producing for my supplement line and, not only he did not get back to me with the product price quote, but he added the product to his Private Label stock thru StockNutra (ABH's sister company). To make things worse, they also launched a brand (Necessity Nutrition and Precision Nutrition) on Amazon on the back of all their customers with increased serving size offerings and lower prices to gain market share on their customers and told most of their customers that it was an international client, even though it shares the address of StockNutra.

The level of dishonesty I have experienced from Frank Cantone and ABH Pharma I have not seen from any other company in my personal or professional life. I would do a disservice to many companies by not sharing this experience. I look forward to be done with my relationship with this company as it has hindered the growth of my supplement line and eroded my confidence.

shainaw3
11/30/17

ABH Pharma is really giving excellent Services. Abh pharma can provide best manufacturing services and products. Thank you abh pharma for your great services.

amaw1
11/27/17

Abh pharma has excellent quality products and they are good for health. Products of abh pharma are very effective and I using protein powder products last 1 year and it is really good. Thank you so much for your service.

seemac2
10/25/17

Abh pharma gives excellent services. Abh pharma manufacturing, service and products quality are best.

ioannab
7/5/17

I decided to use ABH Pharma services when I read the ABH Pharma Review. Excellent services and quality products. I will highly recommend ABH Pharma products. Once you will use ABH Pharma services I can assure you that you will use them for long time.

seanp48
7/5/17

I order my health supplement from ABH Pharma and I must say that the product is truly genuine and very effective. It helps my body to build and maintain tissues, healthy bones, blood vessels and skin and strengthen immunity. Further, I will recommend this product to all people belonging to different ages.. First I gone through of this below Articles then decided to use ABH Pharma...

Discover The Importance And Functions Vitamin Supplements With ABH Pharma

Vitamins are required for normal growth, metabolism and good health. So you feel pretty good about having taken vitamins for years. You might think vitamin supplements are a bit off topic what talking about heart health. But really they're not. Various vitamins have been studied in terms of their importance to heart health. Vitamin C has been known to help lower blood pressure. Vitamin B6 has been associated with a reduction of heart attacks in women. Vitamin D and vitamin E have also been mentioned when discussing heart health. They are found in fruits, vegetables and other food, but may be missing due to several reasons. Their task is to metabolize other nutrients to provide energy and start reactions in the body. The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) recommends a bare minimum requirement of vitamin supplements to prevent deficiencies.

For this reason, ABH Pharma also offering quality health supplements to fulfill your daily needs because as per the government's RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance), there are two kinds of vitamins classified per their solubility. The fat soluble vitamins are A, E, D and K, and can be stored in the body. Vitamin A is essential for immunity, vision, bones, cells, reproductive health, skin and body linings. Vitamin D controls the calcium levels in the blood and prevents bone loss, osteoporosis and auto immune diseases. Vitamin C helps to build and maintain tissues, healthy bones, blood vessels and skin and strengthen immunity. Vitamins of the B complex group are required for several body functions.

ABH Pharma knows that Folate/folic acid is essential at every stage of life, as it is responsible for DNA, RNA and protein production. They contain carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Moreover, it reduces the risk of jaundice and other liver related diseases and neutralizes the ill effects of the long-term use of antibiotics. Deficiency of vitamins has serious consequences. Lack of vitamin A leads to night blindness, retarded growth of the skeleton and problems of the skin and gastrointestinal tract. Inflammation of the tongue, mouth ulcers, low blood counts, weakness, while a deficiency of vitamin B6 leads to skin problems, and dandruff are among the symptoms of lack of vitamin B2.

Inadequate vitamin B12 causes pernicious anemia, rickets, while scurvy are the main symptoms of a lack of vitamins C and D respectively. Finally, easy bruising and gastrointestinal bleeding are symptoms of vitamin K deficiency. Vitamin E deficiency affects the nervous system and leads to weakness, vision related problems and loss of muscle mass. Vitamin supplements are better absorbed if taken with food. ABH Pharma offering you vitamin supplements are an easy and inexpensive way to meet dietary deficiencies. Finally, they are required to help digestion, carry out biological functions, boost immunity, promote growth and enhance mental and cognitive functions.

diunt
6/24/17

I am loving ABH Pharma products and their instant services. Very professional and trustworthy. I will suggest you guys to use ABH Pharma once then I can assure you that you will use them for long time as you will like their services very much. I am using their services/products again and again and I am loving them. Thanks ABH Pharma for your excellent work.

taniag8
6/23/17

The people who work ABH Pharma are very knowledgable and they always hook it up with the greatest prices in town!! I keep going back for more!! Check this place out you wont regret it no doubt!!

Questions? Get answers from the ABH Pharma staff and other customers.

ABH Pharma?