Review of 70E Solutions

Tel: 724-789-7246

johns3490
John S.
10/19/18

Excellant pricing and ease of ordering. Big Bill FR coat is very soft and warm. I can't wait until it gets cold enough to wear it.

providesu
Provides U.
9/27/18

Brandon of 70E Solutions was a huge help. He also informed me of the OSHA testing requirements on the specific product we were ordering that I was not aware of. Thank you Brandon!

joem355
Joe M.
5/22/18

Website was easy to navigate and find what I needed. Prices were lower than any other site I’ve found so far

josephs429
Joseph S.
5/15/18

They loosely packed the Wipe Cable lubricant, and 5 of the containers were open (lids popped off) in the box, drying out when received.

cindib11
Cindi B.
3/14/18

I actually needed to call your company with a payment question and spoke with Rick Fitzpatrick who was extremely helpful. Thank you.
Cindi Butson

todds139
Todd S.
3/10/18

Answered my question promptly and treated me the way I have always treated my customers. Two thumbs up so far.

brandono23
Brandon O.
3/5/18

Picture does not show actual item. Wrong lens showed in picture. Please ensure 40 cal lift front hood with premium lightweight shroud and prismshield lens is product shipped.

richm85
Rich M.
3/2/18

Experience was good. I called and spoke with customer service to get clarification on process/shipping who were pleasant and helpful.

johns1897
John S.
12/14/17

Order process is quick and smooth - Thanks! The item was back ordered, so it took longer to get than expected.

markd371
Mark D.
10/28/17

So far so good. This is my first order. I wish the information about inputting credit card was clearer.

angela64
Angel A.
10/15/17

Easy to serahs for what i was looking for. I try different places did not have what i was looking for.

acc5
AC C.
9/23/17

Thanks for the help going on hurricane Irma. Someone stolen my on Harvey. Thanks for helping get back to work on restoring power to Ga and Fl.
Thanks AC

margaretp88
Margaret P.
6/29/17

Purchasing was fast and easy. Shipping was in a timely manner, items were packaged securely, and the follow up was nice.

robynb48
Robyn B.
6/29/17

pleasant staff and quick replies to my questions. 70E is now on my good list of vendors for my colleagues to use!

matthewp93
Matthew P.
6/29/17

Extremely Easy! I was looking for a particular harder to find item and chatted with Bethany. She was a great help and her ability to answer my questions is definately one main reasons I purchased from 70esolutions!

jonathanr101
Jonathan R.
6/29/17

It would be nice to see you offer discounts to electrical education facilities. Overall you have a great site

shelleyj11
Shelley J.
6/29/17

We have been an active customer of 70e Solutions for quite a few years now, I am very satisfied with the service that I have received, we not only buy miscellaneous safety equipment from 70e we participate in the Glove Rotation Program as well as purchase 100% of our PPE from 70e. Again I am very satisfied with 70e's service and response, and I would highly recommend 70e to any one looking for service pertaining to safety equipment.

justinr106
Justin R.
6/29/17

Bethany always provides excellent service - She is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy and meet the needs of customers. I Love the down to earth, but professional feel that leaves you smiling after each order. This is a great company to do business with.

mrst8
Mrs T.
6/29/17

I am very happy with my purchase and Customer Support is extremely helpful, although very slow at responding to questions and returning phone calls. When I placed my order I had no knowledge that my order would not be filled immediately and that they did not have the item in stock. It took several phone calls to find out this information. I placed my order on June 25, 2016 and did not receive it until July 5, 2016. Had I known that the item was not in stock at the time I placed my order, I would have gone another route.

jasonn47
Jason N.
6/29/17

Overall I pleased with my purchases, they keep items in stock that are hard to find. Even in an emergency order situation I am always able to contact someone day or night.

jonathans146
Jonathan S.
6/29/17

Have been working with 70E Solutions for 5-6 years now. Have always been very pleased with all team members, support, emergency orders and needs, training, company integrity & service, etc..

martinan5
Martina N.
6/29/17

We have been doing business with 70E Solutions for over 10 years. Everyone is professional and the service they perform for us is critical to our customers.

martinw91
Martin W.
6/29/17

I have been using 70esolutions for our glove management program for several years and have been very satisfied with the results. I especially like the reminders when our gloves are due for retest. With very busy schedules that take place at our facility, the reminders when glove rotation is due are a very valuable service.

samp252
Sam P.
6/29/17

Always great, anytime I need anything even if it's last minute, they are able to work with us. Very satisfied that we have made the right decision for our PPE and glove testing needs.

vidale
Vidal E.
6/29/17

We have had the privilege of working with 70E solutions for several years. They are a reliable safety company and the staff are very friendly. Kim & Gayle Cole-owners of Vidal Electric, LLC

Questions? Get answers from the 70E Solutions staff and other customers.

70E Solutions?