5milesapp.co

5milesapp.co

5milesapp.co has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 5milesapp.co also ranks 118th among Mobile Applications sites.

How would you rate 5milesapp.co?

“Great app”

Teresa i.
4/5/17

5miles it's been great to me I love the idea that you can ship, I have been selling on 5 miles since January 2017 and met some great people I list my items under shipping , you can sell local to its very simple process I would give 10 stars if I could great app

“Junk”

Wesley T.
4/23/19

The auctions are a joke. Won the Bluetooth airpods and when I got them they were cheap unusable junk. When a price seems too good to be true it usually isn't. Don't waste your money or your time. I have not used this to buy or sell used products so I can't judge that part of it.

teresai3
April 5th, 2017
wesleyt32
April 23rd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the 5milesapp.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 5milesapp.co?

Have a question about 5milesapp.co?